One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip a Cart

ToyBox

I found this app to help with the problem with my standard Shopify theme that kept directing visitors to the cart page without giving them an option to continue shopping.

I installed this app and in 5 minutes I had it set up just as I wanted. The only help I needed, was to change one of the button fonts to all caps. I contacted support via chat and within seconds they answered (on a Sunday) and they did it for me.

So I'm so far very satisfied. The app does what it says and it does without a fuss.

Can recommend.

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much! We highly apprecieate your feedback :)
Good luck to your business!

Analog Cases

This app did exactly what I needed! I use the Venture theme but wanted to have a pop-up shopping cart. I could have had my developer spend a week writing something custom, instead I installed this app and in 5 minutes I was all set. The customer service from their team has also been excellent. Very responsive, and were able to quickly make a few custom tweaks that I needed to integrate the app into my site. Now at $15.95 a month, this is the highest priced app I have installed so far, but after using the free trial I am totally sold. If even one less person every month abandons their checkout, this app will easily pay for itself. Thank you One Click Checkout!

May 4, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Okko

Always attentive and quick customer service! I've gone to Spur IT's support team for a variety of issues and always leave happy.

March 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are just happy to be useful so don't hesitate to reach out anytime :)

Battementdecils™

Great app and great client service !

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly apprecaited! Feel free to reach out to us if you face any issues, we are always ready to help :)

Perfume world uk

excellent customer service very patient and went above board to help me done lots of changes and improvements for me definitely recommend 5 stars thanks again Eugenia you were great.

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! You are more than welcome, so don't hesitate to reach out to us in case of any difficulties!
Good luck to your business :)

TheNeverlandDesigns

Love this app and its awesome customer service! I used it to increase my conversions and add the buy now button and it works great!

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are so glad that you love it :)

Factory To Home

Great app, looks clean, does a great job and the staff are extremely helpful. I recommend it to anyone who wants an option to send customers directly to checkout.

December 31, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Please don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

The Virgin Hair Fantasy

I wasn't sure how to install the app and received great customer service in getting it up and running.

August 13, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

The Lift Box

Unfortunately, I'm not able to use One-Click due to my subscription app not integrating with One-Click. The tech support is top-notch and extremely responsive. Every question I had received a thorough response and resolution. I HIGHLY recommend this app for anyone needing a direct to cart app. Thanks again for the phenomenal support!

July 24, 2019

Feel free to contact us if you need any help :)

ProHorse

Useability: my conversion rate went from 1.12% to 2.5% - I just doubled my business with this app.
Support: Had an issue with the app, customer service fixed in within 24 hours.
Very happy

July 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance!