One Click Checkout

Fast Checkout: Buy Now & Skip to Checkout with One Click!

Free plan available
skip to checkout app

Elite LUX Store

extremely easy to setup and configure. does what it intends to do and support team are great ready to step in to help. Love this app!

Swift Cycling

Location Serbia
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Do not install!!! It's not clear what are the premium functions and what aren't. The app allows you to use premium functions and automatically changes to payed plan. It NEVER NOTIFIES YOU that it has changed the plan and CHARGES YOU WITHOUT YOU EVER KNOWING OR APPROVING OF ANYTHING. This is unacceptable.

June 16, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. We would kindly inform you that you approve charges while installation process and also the app has banners inside of it that inform you about paid features.

Cosmic Intuition

Location Netherlands

I installed this app to create "buy now" buttons on the homepage and it worked for free. Thanks a lot for this awesome product!

Society Lighting

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very helpful app. Avoids the shopping cart where many abandoned carts happen. I use it in all my stores.

Brozillah

Location Malta
Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to instal and customer care are very prompt and helpful! I recommend even the free version of this app!!

Perry Real Estate College

Very simple. Streamlined our checkout process in less than 5 minutes. Glad we found this service....

dogloverscenter.com

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I was a little confused and reached out the tech support. Artyom was so helpful and fixed it for me immediately. Great support, recommend to use this app!

May 24, 2021

Thank you! Our team works 24/7 so feel free to contact us in case of any issues!

Arcana.divine

the app was super easy to install. the app works exactly how i wanted it to No code knowledge needed

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Kitchen Criticals

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Awesome customer support! My issue was resolved very quickly thanks to the help of the customer support.

May 24, 2021

Thanks so much! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to reach out to us 24/7!

Portland Grunge

This app legitimately works. No time to install this app does all the work for you you just click enable!!!

May 24, 2021

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time!