One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip Cart App

MyFly Shop

I’m really pleased I found this app!
Incredibly simple set up & integration, the customisable buttons look good, all in all very happy, many thanks!!!!

Optumsound.com

EXCELLENT APP! I used this app and very friendly customer support I got . He didn't stop until he fixed my problem.... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.... GET THEM! YOU WONT REGRET THIS APP. AA++++++++

Jadiz

I like this app. It works great! Very good S.A.V. listening and very responsive to adapt to the domain !!

Elusive Cowgirl Boutique

Customer support was awsome! We had a slight issue and one-click support team had it fixed in less than 24 hours. Great communication. Would highly recommend working with this company. We are excited to see how this app works with increasing sale through faster check-out!

Gadget Worlds

Kyril Helped me with my questions super fast and answered my questions in no time :). very helpful app. nice design and very smooth. thumbs up !

VinylShop.US

great customer service! App works well, thank you for assistance with custom configuration! Results are very positive

Doce Paixao

Esse aplicativo realmente ajuda a aumentar nossas vendas

B R Sporting Goods Inc

Worked great for us! Helped turn visitors into customers!

Petlover World

Doesn't work at all ... Not even one feature, tweaking every settings possible nothing works

Arabicworld