One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip Cart App

Mystedge

I deleted this app a long time ago, but I am still being charged.

Ancientlust

Let me be very clear, YOU WILL NOT find a better PopUp application that has a dedicated, intelligent, and fully capable team like SpurIT has. This is by far the best support I’ve seen yet; out of any Shopify app. I will be using the app over any other app for the remainder of my store. Oh I almost forgot, the PopUp itself is equally as good, with custom coding capabilities, at a truly remarkable cost. Thank You SpurIT!

J B Marshall Coffee

There are many elements I take into consideration when a 5 star rating strikes me. Quality of the app, customization, functionality, and SERVICE. There have been some crucial pieces of my website that needed to exist in order to function as smoothly as it does now. The One-Click Checkout team has fully exceeded my expectations. They were very time conscious with my requests and jumped at the chances to help. I am very thankful to be partnered with them.

Green Gone

Works pretty well so far. Intuitive design, super easy, hoping to pump conversion.

Best Top Shopp

Great support ! I recommand this App and All the Team behind

Awesomely Squishy Art

The pop-up doesn't show at all. I tried clicking "Add to Cart" to test it, but the pop-up won't show up for some reason. I like the idea behind this app, but it didn't work for me unfortunately.

Cucuchu

I Would Recommend This App 110% .It Makes A Real Difference Just Cutting Out That Extra Step. The Support Is Exceptional They Go Out Of Their Way To Help You

Choose Nature

nice app and great customer support

Heroes Collide

Great app for easy checkout and viewing cart. With Shopify's tiny cart icon in their themes, customers won't easily find where to checkout once they've added an item to their cart. With this app, it makes it easy for customers to see their cart because it pops up right in their screen without the added steps of looking for the cart icon, redirecting them to the cart page before they could checkout. It pops seamlessly into the screen and with the integrated checkout button on the pop up, automatically directs customer to the checkout page. Giving customers an easy shopping experience. PLUS, their customer service is an A+. They understand your concerns, make adjustments on their app to suit your shop and just really very helpful. Kudos to your team! Happy customer here! :)

Levisshop

Easy to use and will save abandoned carts.