One Click Checkout

One Click Checkout | Reviews

by SpurIT UAB

Fast Checkout: Buy Now & Skip to Checkout. One page checkout!

Yiao Co

Thank you so much Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Revive Hive Co.

Great customer support! I had a little trouble getting the button exactly where I wanted it and Artem from support was able to understand what I needed and fix the issue right away through the chat feature.

Trendeinblick Inc

*********************************************************************************************************** This app simply does what it needs to do. Thank you

Tropii Loungewear

I have never left a review in my life, but I to this time. The customer service is outstanding. Installing the app is very simple but if you get stuck customer service is fast to help. The app looks professional. Thank you Stanislav, you was extremely helpful. I wish you all the best

TreyMart

Am very happy with the support team of this app. this app is just perfect. i recommend it with 5 stars and I would introduce this app to my friends and family.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH ALEX!

The Medicinal Mushroom Co.

Best tech support I've received from a shopify app. they got everything set up for me in under 15 minutes

BOXD

Really simple to use interface and amazing customer support who are friendly and go the extra mile to help!

Neons4you

it works very well, its for free and does everything i need, download this a dont regreat, do it now

The Little Quinn Boutique

It's nice but 20 a month for a button seems extreme. Also, making me rate it before I even know if the button makes a difference is weird.

Kohu Road

I used this app to help me put buttons on our homepage, and I really like how its easy to use and their support team are great and always ready to help.