One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Lululook

Works perfectly! I just installed it, edited the look and feel and tested it and perfection! Thanks guys!!!

Niche Blueprint

I love this app. I had a small issue that I needed help with and the developers were able to resolve it within a matter of minutes.

Lucid Wellness Co

JEWELZONME

good app it allowed me to make a more professionnel website for my e-commerce buisness. I recommand it

Alameda

This app is simple and works perfect with our eshop! we don't have any problem with the installation.

The only thing is that we request help for the customization and get no answer, fortunately we follow the guidelines and we can customize without problems.

Pay Social Media

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

Vibemood

GREAT I WILL TRY IT ..THANKS ..........................................................................................................................................................

bébé et bien être

amazing and wonderful app, very simple way to use it. I use it to my shop and i 'm so happy. I recommend definitely

Nailsjobs by Zurno

Not too bad except that it keeps asking for review, a little annoying so here's your review maybe you can slow down on spamming others.

Playful Desires

.Very good experience so far. It really makes it easy for the customer to log in. Especially, if you can't remember your password

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26