One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by DevCloud LLC

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

VPWholesale

I used this app for about 6 months than randomly a popup appear on my website saying "NOT SECURE" DANGER. I have no idea how long this popup was up but it likely cost me thousands. I uninstalled the app and this did not remove the popup. I than found the code calling the popup and removed it. I now have a error appearing on my live website sating " Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/social-login.liquid " and reached out to support to get it removed but no response have been received. I do not recommend this app to anyone.

September 20, 2021

Hello!

We are very sorry about this. It was an issue with expired SSL certificates that was solved in just 2 hours. No insecure popup should be showing after that.

We already contacted you by email. Please let me know if you get it. We are able to compensate the problems caused.

Montana West World

Unable to log in through social accounts, the webpage shows Accessed UPL is a security risk, and one part of our website is blocked

September 16, 2021

Hi!

​Sorry about this. We had an issue with our SSL certificates that expired today.
​They are renewed so the site is up and running again.

​Thanks!

Lunatik

Very good app. I like option to add my own API keys. I only need option to translate login modal. When that option is added I will give it 5 stars for sure.

August 25, 2021

Hi!

Thanks for your great feedback!
Our app can translate the social login modal. Please send us a message to sales@devcloudsoftware.com so we can help you with it.

CosmeticBaba

Not a good app. It does not work for me. When an existing customer tries to log in, it's okay but when a new customer tries to log in it repeatedly sent the customer back to the login page with an error that entered password or email is invalid.

August 20, 2021

Hello!

Sorry about this. If you reinstall the app we can take a look at the issue on your store.
We already sent you an email.

Pre

This is a great app that allows us to let users login through their social and it is easy to use and the cost fits in our budget!

SILK ZONE

1. not one-click login first customer password required 2. every time 3 to 4 login issue with the customer 3 many time email, not good support +919916448165 1 month problem please solve

June 14, 2021

Hello!

Sorry about this. We replied the emails but seems like for some reason you didn't get them.

It seems to be a problem with the store right now. The login page doesn't load for me at https://silkzone.in/account/login. As far as I see this is not caused by our app. It might be a problem with other app or with the store theme.

Please reply to sales@devcloudsoftware.com so we can work to get this fixed.

Warm.Fit

professional teach support. I fix problem by myself for a long time, but don't sloved. Until I found out that I could ask the developer for help, it was resolved quickly. It's nice to get help from developers

MKBShop.nl

100% the best social login app. I have tried all, and this works the best, looks the best and the support is great if you need to change something. Thanks!

RIXO ⋆

I cannot in any way recommend this app. It is not fit for use - when installed on our site, it would not allow customers to log in or create an account with a social app - it would force them to always follow a forgot password loop. When we requested assistance, we received an initial response and despite multiple follow-ups, we've received no assistance since and complete silence. We found this level of service to completely poor and we're now looking for a Shopify recommended app instead.

April 22, 2021

We are really sorry about this. The issue is fixed now. Please let me know anything we can do to compensate the problem you got with the app.

Thanks

Emporio da Gio

Applicazione semplice da installare e personalizzare.
Funziona benissimo ed è molto intuitiva.
Necessitavo solo della pagina per la Privacy in Italiano, ho risolto inserendo un'apposita versione tradotta e collegata all'app direttamente dall'assistenza che è stata rapida ed efficiente.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31