One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Urbane Market

Great app! Very easy to use and looks great. We highly recommend this app. Customer traffic has increased since loading.

SOLE FINESS

Not sure how my store has gone so long without this app! The developers are super helpful, very speedy response time and great with customisation. Could not recommend enough, add this app to your store now!

Mei Bee Art

Its ok, I removed it from my shop because it didn't seems to bring in any more customer accounts like I was hoping.

Fordam Health

why are you forcing me to write a review? 1 stars then. forcing customers to click on this is nonsense. bad customer experience

September 28, 2019

Hello!

We are very sorry about this. We just completely removed the review popup on the app dashboard.
Thank you for pointing this out and again, we apologize about it.
Hope you find a better experience now :-)

Thanks!

Plus-Size-Clothing.com

I use this app on 2 stores and they are great. All the buttons works well and support is great to modify the pages where they reside. Recommended

Nestor Santé

We wanted to add social logins functionality to our website without the hard work of getting the APIs and so on. So we tried One Click Social and we implemented the small line of code where we wanted the buttons to appear and it was done!

We had to translate it to french, which was quite easy for the "login button", but I could not find where to translate the "register button". I wrote them an e-mail and on the next day, they were asking me what would I like it to be translated to.
They translated it for me and made sure I would know how to translate it later on if needed.

Amazing service and product, keep it up!

teegeschwister

The app works the way it should and the Support is very helpful and nice. I can definitely recommend the app!

July 17, 2019

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and adding the feature you needed. This can also help many other customers so it's a win-win situation :-)

BY•DELUXE

excelente app, fácil de usar, resuelve todo lo que se requiere. provee todas las configuraciones de manera simple y completa.

July 10, 2019

Muchas gracias! We love Spanish and many other languages at one click social login. This is the reason our app works with multiple languages and we are adding more every day :-)

Erbilo

Best application
God will prolong your life
I give you five stars
thank you thank you thank you thank you

July 10, 2019

You are welcome! We are glad you've chosen us to implement this very important feature these days. One Click Social login will make life easier for your customers.

Inaaz.biz

Brilliant Application. Keep it up . Our users are so happy. Thanks for making such a wonderful social login application. Last few weeks your social login is not visible to my users, please make it visible in our site.

I enabled the most effective social logins. I did not engage other application because the installation and setup is so easy here.

July 10, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We aim to make the app as simple as possible. Installation gets done in just one mouse click :-)

PWD: The social login buttons not visible issue was due to a theme update. That is fixed already!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27