One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

VPA Australia

Great app. Good customer service for a small issue resolution. Well done guys. Thanks for delivering a great app

July 8, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing our app! Hope you enjoy using One Click Social Login. Please let us know anything else :-)

Rosaholics Wholesale

Hello good day.
I would like to install your app in my shopify store but I have a registration form with certain information that I request from my clients, including their email and password. Is there a way to integrate your app with my form? , and when the user logs in through his app (Social Login) check my customer registry and if his email account already exists, let him log in. The problem is that it does not allow logging in because its app verifies my customer record and since the client's email already exists, it does not allow logging in.

July 1, 2020

Hello!

So far we cannot integrate our app into a custom registration process. However about your issue:

>>> The problem is that it does not allow logging in because its app verifies my customer record and since the client's email already exists, it does not allow logging in.

Our app let's customer login even if they already exist on your store. They have to enter their passwords just the first time they use social login. Then the second time they will automatically login.

Does this makes sense? We also have contacted you by email.

Naturally Yours

An absolutely simple and seamless pluggin which does a great job. The customer support is also very prompt in clarifying any queries that I have and resolves them promptly. Definitely a must have app in every e-commerce site!

July 1, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing our app!

iBuddies

Easy and simple install! Customer support is also very responsive and helpful ! Love you guys lots!!

June 21, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing us! A pleasure working with you :-)

毛起來 MAOUP

Fastest social login APP!
In some situation, I tried to register first and then login with social login, and it can't be linked with each other. I contacted APP Support and get quickly help and helpful service.
thanks so much and it's very nice APP!

June 21, 2020

Thanks! Our goal is to keep improving speed and usability of the app. Glad to know we are achieving it!

DentalGoodies.Shop

This is an awesome app, it's a must have in it's category ! I installed it and I didn't know how to do some of the coding and the support team did it for me!
keep up the good work

June 21, 2020

Thank you! Social Login is definitely a must have feature that empowers your store and allows your customers to login easily. Also we are always here to help you :-)

Gloria Bazar

I already delete this app but still showing to my page.
my page is almost done but I encounter some conflicts that made problems to my page. how I can uninstall this app..

June 11, 2020

UPDATE: We've also added a button on the admin panel that will remove all remaining the code if you want to uninstall the app. Please make sure you click it before doing it.

Hello!

We are very sorry about this. Our server's cache takes around 60 seconds to update so the social login buttons are usually removed within that time delay. Also browser's cache might affect it so we recommend to test in a private/incognito tab to avoid getting out of date results.

We are sorry to see you've uninstalled the app as well. Therefore we wanted to give you a free plan so you can re-install the app and also let us know how can we improve! We've already contacted you by email.

We Care Lah! Malaysia

Great! Customer service have ASAP settle my small issue. Overall this app function makes me satisfied.

Cartedout

Great app, easy to setup and with a wide range of social option available... despite the fact that we went on the basic package the level of service received was amazing, we asked for some minor amendments and customization and Juan Manuel did them within minutes... We highly recommend this App

SEEC LIFE FASHION

i already detele this app, but still show out to my website , wtf ?
very no happy with this , better dont install

May 23, 2020