One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

BY•DELUXE

excelente app, fácil de usar, resuelve todo lo que se requiere. provee todas las configuraciones de manera simple y completa.

July 10, 2019

Muchas gracias! We love Spanish and many other languages at one click social login. This is the reason our app works with multiple languages and we are adding more every day :-)

Erbilo

Best application
God will prolong your life
I give you five stars
thank you thank you thank you thank you

July 10, 2019

You are welcome! We are glad you've chosen us to implement this very important feature these days. One Click Social login will make life easier for your customers.

Inaaz.biz

Brilliant Application. Keep it up . Our users are so happy. Thanks for making such a wonderful social login application. Last few weeks your social login is not visible to my users, please make it visible in our site.

I enabled the most effective social logins. I did not engage other application because the installation and setup is so easy here.

July 10, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We aim to make the app as simple as possible. Installation gets done in just one mouse click :-)

PWD: The social login buttons not visible issue was due to a theme update. That is fixed already!

teakruthi

Great app, and super easy integration. LOVE it and highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 10, 2019

We are glad you found the app very easy to integrate. That's what we aim for! Absolutely no technical knowledge requires. Simple as clicking a button!

Lululook

Works perfectly! I just installed it, edited the look and feel and tested it and perfection! Thanks guys!!!

July 10, 2019

Our goal is to make the app easy fully configurable! Let us know if you want to add more customization!

Niche Blueprint

I love this app. I had a small issue that I needed help with and the developers were able to resolve it within a matter of minutes.

July 10, 2019

Thanks! We are working hard to improve the customer support satisfaction every day!

Lucid Wellness Co

July 10, 2019

You are welcome :-) We know customization is a very important feature about our app so we keep adding more ways to personalize it!

JEWELZONME

good app it allowed me to make a more professionnel website for my e-commerce buisness. I recommand it

July 10, 2019

Thank you for the recommendation! Good work making the site look more professional with one click social login! Your customers will thank you for making their lives easier.

Alameda

This app is simple and works perfect with our eshop! we don't have any problem with the installation.

The only thing is that we request help for the customization and get no answer, fortunately we follow the guidelines and we can customize without problems.

July 10, 2019

Sorry to hear that we didn't answer the customization request but glad to listen you were able to figure by your self. Kudos!!!

We are working hard to improve the customer support and not to miss the conversations. Again, we apologize about that.

Hope you enjoy the app!

Pay Social Media

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

July 10, 2019

Good customer support is what we are here for! Hoping to provide better support as we grow every day.