Ongoing Subscriptions

Ongoing Subscriptions

by Ongoing Subscriptions

Easily sell subscriptions with automatic recurring payments

Michelle's Creations L.L.C.

The representative was very kind, knowledgeable and helpful. I am excited to let my customers know I accept 30 day subscriptions.

whirlypet

Absolutely super helpful! Definitely, we are going to recommend to anyone and no doubt to put 5 stars (Inc help support. for sure!)

Islandseamoss

We are fairly new to the Shopify world and Ongoing subscriptions made our lives a whole lot easier. The customer service was excellent. Adriana gave us the boost of confidence we needed to have a seamless experience in running our store. She was extremely knowledgable and helpful. She walked us through our set up and gave us advice on how to run subscriptions efficiently and gave us tips to benefit us in the future. The set up in itself was very easy. The app creators created a tutorial on how to navigate the back end and it made it simple for the end user. I highly recommend this app for subscriptions as we've gone through several different ones and settled with Ongoing in the end. The ongoing support set the bar high for other app creators!

Less Than Ladylike Candle Co.

This app is exactly what I needed! All the other subscription apps were too expensive or focused on monthly refills for staple products, but I wanted a subscription box service for my seasonal candles. Not only does this app come with all the features and adjustable settings I was looking for, the support is AWESOME. When I made a request for a feature the Shopify platform didn't offer yet, Adriana personally reached out to let me know when it was implemented. It exactly solved my problem and she's been friendly, lightning quick, and personable every time! Definitely give this app a shot and support small developers.

amandamade

I am using the Ongoing Subscriptions app for a private facebook group with a monthly fee. The app was easy to setup, easy to navigate and the tech support I needed was was fast and super helpful. I would highly recommend!

LENE Bird's Nest

The support for this app is great. They are very responsive and prompt, and really open to suggestions to the app. App itself is also easy to use. Overall, a great experience.

August 18, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad to hear our customer support was helpful and responsive, and very happy you found our subscription app easy to use. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all :)

Pillar & Pearl

I use this app to run a subscription box product on my e-commerce website. I absolutely love the clean user interface! When the app had an error with my theme and listed the title twice, the Repeat Kit developers were so quick to solve it and make it perfect!

August 18, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad our subscriptions app is easy to use and it was my pleasure assisting you! Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all, and we would be happy to help! :)

Crowdnose

I think this is one of the well-working apps which should deserve the best rating. Oustanding performance for free and really helpful customer service. Keep it up!

NomNoms Pet Bakery

They are so incredibly helpful! It can be pretty intimidating setting up your own online store, adding subscriptions felt like a far away dream. Repeat Kit helped me out with this and it's running perfectly. Thanks so much guys!

August 13, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad our subscriptions app is easy to use and it was my pleasure today assisting you! Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all, and we would be happy to help! :)

Ethical Crystals and Holistic supplies

How is this app free? Does exactly what it says, quick and easy to set up, integrates seamlessly and quick, responsive and helpful customer service should you have any questions. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4