Ongoing Subscriptions

Easily sell subscriptions with automatic recurring payments

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Osmolifeco

I'm in love with this app, very great customer service! They are still small and growing and highly suggest using them if you're looking for a subscription app.

June 20, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad to hear our customer support was helpful and responsive, and very happy you found the Ongoing Shopify subscriptions app easy to use. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

Mystic Moonz

I have always wanted to do a subscription box but I kept putting it off because every app I have come across was not user friendly. I came across Ongoing and Adriana reached out over the phone. I told her exactly what I wanted, gave her access to my Shopify account and she set everything up for me! All I have to do is activate it when I am ready. She took the stress right off my plate and made it happen for me. I highly recommend Ongoing for any small business looking to expand into subscriptions. I had a wonderful experience with Adriana, she really cares about her clients and wants you to succeed! She was able to answer all of my questions and offer advice on billing dates/fulfillment.
Highly recommend! I definitely feel comfortable using this app.

June 3, 2022

Covey Surplus

Within 45 minutes everything was set up. Adriana was a massive and easy help. Been putting off my subscription idea for months and I am very happy to have used this platform. The free plan is great but there is a 2.0% fee on all transactions. But its totally fair and worth it for the amount of support the creators give.

May 26, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad to hear our customer support was helpful and responsive, and very happy you found our Ongoing Shopify subscription app easy to use. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

The Formula Guru

The app has been great in helping us track our subscribers and identify any profile issues that may occur. Adriana always provides prompt, reliable responses to help us troubleshoot and fix any issue we may have when using the app with our store and products - even on weekends! We appreciate the stellar customer service!

May 23, 2022

Wonderful Waxes Ltd

Absolutely love this app! I have been wanting to try subscriptions on my website for a while but was always putting it off as I could not allocate enough time to get my head around (I'm not a computer whizz). Luckily I took the leap and WOW, completely blown away with how easy it's been and how I was given an easy guide to make it happen. Adriana was always there to help if I had a question and I could not be more happier!

May 17, 2022

House of Vartan

I appreciated their prompt, friendly service and the ease of use for my clients and me so much, that I added this app to my other Shopify store. One of the best app experiences out there and they have been consistent since my first interaction with them for my first shop. Highly recommend!

May 17, 2022

thatlittlelogolady

This app has been amazing for my online subscriptions! The customer service is also amazing and very quick

March 30, 2022

Quan Jewelry

Currently using this app for our subscriptions and I must say I am impressed especially with their customer support. You can tell that they value all their customers and would help out in any way they can. Thank you Adriana and Ongoing team!!!

March 8, 2022

Honest Growth, LLC

Usually, I like to wait at least 30 days before reviewing an app, but it would be an injustice to not share my wonderful experience now rather than later. I installed this app today, Saturday, Mar. 05, 2022. I had an issue with how my product description relocated and changed. I sent the developer an email explaining my issue. I really wasn’t expecting to hear from anyone on a Saturday evening. So, understandably when I got a call to assist me I was blown out of the water. My issue was resolved and Im loving the layout and function of this app. Thank you so much Adriana yo your prompt attention to my email.

The Spotted Owl

I purchased this app and figured i would try and set it up in the evening after i was done work in my studio. Well the owner called me and walked me through complete set up and in 20 minutes i was up and running. I already got 4 subscribers enrolled and it was easy. I LOVE how i can see exactly who joined which product so easy and now everything is all in one place! THANKS SO MUCH

February 22, 2022