Ongoing Subscriptions

EASY SUBSCRIPTIONS! AUTOMATIC RECURRING PAYMENTS + BUILD-A-BOX

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Soteri Skin

We love Ongoing Subscriptions! Everytime we've had questions or needed troubleshooting help, their team made the process effortless for us. Such a great Shopify app for the price!

September 6, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! Here at Ongoing, we are working hard on building the best Shopify Subscriptions app. We are thrilled you had an awesome experience with our super fast customer service. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

julelipgloss

Time spent using app 1 day

Top notch service from Adriana. She helped me get my Shopify subscriptions set it during our initial intake call, and then responded and fixed some updates I had within the same day!! This husband and wife duo is fantastic- they are professional, hard working, and very responsive. I cannot recommend this company enough! 5 Stars!

September 1, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! Here at Ongoing, we are working hard on building the best Shopify Subscriptions app & are thrilled you had an awesome onboarding with super fast customer service. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

Mother Butter Company

I had to migrate to Ongoing Subscriptions and Adriana made it absolutely painless. She walked me through what was needed but also took the reins and made sure nothing slipped up. Ironically I've had a bit of uptick in subs since moving to Ongoing Subscriptions - I think a result of being able to offer multiple frequency options. All in all, good so far!!

August 26, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! Wow, that is great news to hear Ongoing helped increase your subscriber base! Here at Ongoing, we are working hard on building the best Shopify Subscriptions app & are thrilled you're having an awesome experience. We are so happy you had a good migration experience with our super fast customer service. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

Level Sense (by Sump Alarm Inc.)

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I was looking for an application that would allow for re-occurring orders. After installing the app, a phone call came through from an employee with ongoing subscriptions. I was on the phone with Adriana for 1 hour, and she walked me through how to integrate the product, and how to get it up and running. I am very impressed with the support, and I am excited to add this to our site.

August 22, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! Super excited for your store to launch its subscription. Here at Ongoing, we are working really hard on building the best Shopify Subscriptions app and are thrilled you had a good experience with our super fast customer support. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

Raw Cuisine Dog Food

EXACTLY what I needed and when I reached out for help setting it up the owner responded within like 20 minutes and helped me with EVERYTHING - couldn't recommend higher! <3

July 13, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad to hear our customer support was helpful and responsive, and very happy you found the Ongoing Shopify subscriptions app easy to use. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

Osmolifeco

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm in love with this app, very great customer service! They are still small and growing and highly suggest using them if you're looking for a subscription app.

June 20, 2022

Mystic Moonz

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I have always wanted to do a subscription box but I kept putting it off because every app I have come across was not user friendly. I came across Ongoing and Adriana reached out over the phone. I told her exactly what I wanted, gave her access to my Shopify account and she set everything up for me! All I have to do is activate it when I am ready. She took the stress right off my plate and made it happen for me. I highly recommend Ongoing for any small business looking to expand into subscriptions. I had a wonderful experience with Adriana, she really cares about her clients and wants you to succeed! She was able to answer all of my questions and offer advice on billing dates/fulfillment.
Highly recommend! I definitely feel comfortable using this app.

June 3, 2022

Covey Surplus

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Within 45 minutes everything was set up. Adriana was a massive and easy help. Been putting off my subscription idea for months and I am very happy to have used this platform. The free plan is great but there is a 2.0% fee on all transactions. But its totally fair and worth it for the amount of support the creators give.

May 26, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad to hear our customer support was helpful and responsive, and very happy you found our Ongoing Shopify subscription app easy to use. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

The Formula Guru

The app has been great in helping us track our subscribers and identify any profile issues that may occur. Adriana always provides prompt, reliable responses to help us troubleshoot and fix any issue we may have when using the app with our store and products - even on weekends! We appreciate the stellar customer service!

May 23, 2022

Wonderful Waxes Ltd

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Absolutely love this app! I have been wanting to try subscriptions on my website for a while but was always putting it off as I could not allocate enough time to get my head around (I'm not a computer whizz). Luckily I took the leap and WOW, completely blown away with how easy it's been and how I was given an easy guide to make it happen. Adriana was always there to help if I had a question and I could not be more happier!

May 17, 2022