Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

by Okas Concepts

Social Login - Use Facebook, Google etc. to SignIn / SignUp

4EvaFit

I used this app for social login in my site..it does it's job well...and leter i had a problem with my theme features and they done a great job fixing that....fast communication and service...

Bare Succulents

This app works just great! I had an issue with redirecting users to a certain page after logging in and it turned out to actually be an issue with my store theme. Users when logging in through social login where redirected correctly but when logging in through email directly they were sent elsewhere. I contacted the developer and he notified me of this and still went out of his way and made the login page function the way I wanted. I recommend this app because it simply just works and the developer is there to help as well.

Sun Dog City

The customer support is amazing. They are very prompt, polite and precise. They even made a change to their app based on an observation I made just to make a certain feature of the app more user-friendly. Not to mention, the app does exactly what it should and more. It has a user-friendly interface with some great features. Well worth the money.

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Crazytis_India

We were looking for a new social login. I'm really glad I tried Open SignIn. The plugin has all the features we were looking for.

Their support is quick and is really friendly to work with. I recommend this app to anyone looking for a solid social login solution that has the backing of its developer with good support.

The team was extremely helpful in setting this up to match my theme!! Literally took them a few minutes and it was set up perfectly!!.

Rydale

We were looking for a new social login to replace our old solution which had multiple problems and a lack of support. I'm really glad I tried Open SignIn. The plugin has all the features we could ask for and fixed every issue we had with our previous solution.

Their support is outstanding, really fast replies and are really friendly to work with. I recommend this app to anyone looking for a solid social login solution that has the backing of it's developer.

Bohemia Staging

Very friendly support with fast responses and straight to the point answers, would recommend for that alone!

Dime Piece Clothing

Love this app! The team was extremely helpful in setting this up to match my theme!! Literally took them a few minutes and it was set up perfectly!! To see what it looks like you can check out my website www.DimePieceClothing.com
Thanks you guys!!

Aglaia Jewellery Australia

So far so good. Always get fast reply, and helped me to configure everything including changing fonts to match my theme.

However, in admin side, it can set percentage and px for the whole section width of social logins, but only can set px for the button width, this maybe why the Facebook login looks not responsive.

For other needs, if you want to change something, I think customer services can do for you.

If provide an option for changing percentage of button width, that'd be great.

Kelly Lollar Designs

Very happy with this app. Set up directions are clear and custom buttons were easy to add. Graham also replied quickly when I had a question.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7