Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

Social Login - Use Facebook, Google etc. to SignIn / SignUp

$5.45/month. 30-day free trial.
Open SignIn - Social Login

CBDOILOZ

Great app having most of the social login options, good looking buttons and easy customisations. And extra points for support. I was a bit fearful in doing branding customizations on my own. Contacted the support and it was done and they took care of everything I needed within an hour. Well done

Ballabl

We migrated from another social login app and tried many social login apps. Finally settled with Open Sign in. App simply works, Graham was very helpful in clarifying the doubts and helping with customizations I required. Highly recommended

4EvaFit

I used this app for social login in my site..it does it's job well...and leter i had a problem with my theme features and they done a great job fixing that....fast communication and service...

Bare Succulents

This app works just great! I had an issue with redirecting users to a certain page after logging in and it turned out to actually be an issue with my store theme. Users when logging in through social login where redirected correctly but when logging in through email directly they were sent elsewhere. I contacted the developer and he notified me of this and still went out of his way and made the login page function the way I wanted. I recommend this app because it simply just works and the developer is there to help as well.

Sun Dog City

The customer support is amazing. They are very prompt, polite and precise. They even made a change to their app based on an observation I made just to make a certain feature of the app more user-friendly. Not to mention, the app does exactly what it should and more. It has a user-friendly interface with some great features. Well worth the money.

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Crazytis_India

We were looking for a new social login. I'm really glad I tried Open SignIn. The plugin has all the features we were looking for.

Their support is quick and is really friendly to work with. I recommend this app to anyone looking for a solid social login solution that has the backing of its developer with good support.

The team was extremely helpful in setting this up to match my theme!! Literally took them a few minutes and it was set up perfectly!!.

Rydale

We were looking for a new social login to replace our old solution which had multiple problems and a lack of support. I'm really glad I tried Open SignIn. The plugin has all the features we could ask for and fixed every issue we had with our previous solution.

Their support is outstanding, really fast replies and are really friendly to work with. I recommend this app to anyone looking for a solid social login solution that has the backing of it's developer.

Bohemia Staging

Very friendly support with fast responses and straight to the point answers, would recommend for that alone!

Dime Piece Clothing

Love this app! The team was extremely helpful in setting this up to match my theme!! Literally took them a few minutes and it was set up perfectly!! To see what it looks like you can check out my website www.DimePieceClothing.com
Thanks you guys!!