Reviews (82)

4.4
October 18, 2018

We were looking for a new social login to replace our old solution which had multiple problems and a lack of support. I'm really glad I tried Open SignIn. The plugin has all the features we could ask for and fixed every issue we had with our previous solution.

Their support is outstanding, really fast replies and are really friendly to work with. I recommend this app to anyone looking for a solid social login solution that has the backing of it's developer.

Rydale
About 2 years using the app
May 26, 2016

I have tried around 3 to 4 social login app so far and this is the best. It looks amazing and very professional. Happy to give 5 star. Thank you Graham,you were very helpful!

Flauntandfun
India
About 2 years using the app
Edited September 9, 2016

Update: Let me tell you about this company; seriously they are on top of things. Graham is always doing his best to make me happy and this makes me a very happy customer. They implemented a way for birthdays to be part of a verification process with facebook, WAY above and beyond. Now if one of the other apps that are sign in featured birthday's as a requirement (obviously not ok okas) we would be able to offer even more. Amazing job guys!

WAY better than hull. Dont even bother with hull because before you know it its 19 a month when your user base becomes big enough. With these guys they went out of their way to make some nice banners and YOU CAN even customize them to make it your own icons. Just all around better social media login and you dont get all the redirect errors you would get with hull

Vapel1fe
Almost 2 years using the app
June 29, 2016

Simple. Easy to use. Highly recommended for anyone that would like to give their customers a variety of different sign-in options, such as Facebook, Google+, Amazon, etc. +++

Mfi Medical Equipment Inc
March 19, 2017

We are using Open Signin app in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. The plugin overcomes some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that! Customer loves the ability to login from their favourite social media sites.

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Anbmart
November 22, 2015

The support is just awesome. I'd been struggling with another app for quite some time and could not get the problem solved. I encountered the same issue with this one, but Graham helped me understand how things work, and solved the issue. Response time was very quick, and he was extremely supportive, which helped my tremendously!

Vergnanosingapore
Singapore
April 18, 2017

Hey Shopify Store Owners,

For those of you seeking the quickest & simplest solution to integrate Social Logins, I would suggest you stop experimenting with other options available in the market place as these guys at Open SignIn Do It BEST !!!

And they have ALL your Social Login Options Available !!!

As I had acquired a relatively pricey theme (With No Regrets), there were several tweaks required.

GRAHAM from Open SignIn has been most responsive and quick to the task in assisting us making the necessary adjustments.

With no worry moving ahead towards our launch date, I can now scratch off 1 more added feature to our store.

This would now be a TOP Feature that provides ease and encourages potential customers to establish an account with us even more.

Thanks to your fantastic customer service and being prompt in assisting where necessary.

I look forward to receiving interested customers and I know if there was anything necessary along the way, I can certainly count on you guys.

Best Wishes,

VIKINGPIT FITNESS TEAM

Vikingpit Fitness
Malaysia
November 1, 2017

Love this app! The team was extremely helpful in setting this up to match my theme!! Literally took them a few minutes and it was set up perfectly!! To see what it looks like you can check out my website www.DimePieceClothing.com
Thanks you guys!!

Dime Piece Clothing
January 27, 2016

I just want to say PERFECT!  The app does it's excellent work  ,  but the most  important  thing  is the support  that the app creators  are giving.  Not just in the direct relation with their  app but Graham  had helped  me in other  BIG issue that I had with my website. No one else from Shopify  managed to find the problem and Graham  not just that he found the problem but he solve it too! If everyone who we work with would be as prepared  and helpful  like them we wouldn't know what the difficulties are. Thanks!

Test01test
France
March 30, 2022

Creating and offering clients and customers an easier way to sign-in, is important as people tend to want things 'instantaneously' ... me too, at times. This APP, Open Social Login, makes it easier to sign-in easier and quickly. The support *I* received from Graham, is/was a true blessing with design and enabling the APP, which is seamless. Thank you!

AngelLadyCrystals