4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective pop-ups and lead capturing features. They highlight its customizable templates, affordability, and easy integration. The app is praised for its user-friendly setup, unique campaign creation tool, exit popup feature, and valuable A/B testing and analytics. The customer service is frequently commended for its speed and dedication, with specific team members often mentioned for their efficient assistance. The app is recommended for its value for money and easy installation.

June 23, 2023

I've been so impressed by this app! I've used it for around a year now, and it's been really helpful to be able to create campaigns that look a bit unique, and the drag-and-drop editor is really easy to use. I've reached out to support a couple of times when I've had issues, and they have helped me pretty much instantly and resolve the problem. OptiMonk is absolutely vital for running my own my business, and I wouldn't be without it!

Russell Kent Nicholls
About 1 year using the app
OptiMonk replied June 26, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Also thank you very much for the kind words and positive feedback, it is really appreciated.

If there's anything else we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help. Thanks again for choosing Optimonk!

Kind regards,
Ati from OptiMonk

September 26, 2023

The app is tremendous and has generated an abundance of qualified leads for us. However, what's even more impressive is the teams unrelenting desire to help us get users to convert. They are constantly pushing us to improve what we are doing and take advantage of new features to increase our conversion rate. A truly top notch company.

Brooklyn Bicycle Co.
About 1 year using the app
OptiMonk replied October 11, 2023

Hey there,

I would like to take the moment to thank you for your very kind review, it was a pleasure assisting you and we are delighted that you have had a positive experience with OptiMonk :)

As always, do reach out to us if you have any questions or need further assistance in the future and we will be more than happy to help

Kind Regards
Chris
OptiMonk Success!

June 23, 2023

I'm relatively new to all of this (the Shopify universe, that is) but quite well-versed in all things web design & development related, and I can say without hesitation that OptiMonk outranks the others in its app category by a country mile. I tried at least four of the other top-rated pop-up apps, and OptiMonk blows them all out of the water, especially when considering the very logical and reasonable pricing plan. It is no easy task to design an app that offers both broad flexibility AND simple, intuitive usability. But that's exactly what OptiMonk has done. It is very impressive. Almost as impressive as their excellent and responsive Help Desk... Where can I invest?! Keep up the great work, guys

BoysCamp
4 months using the app
OptiMonk replied June 23, 2023

Hey there,

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us. We appreciate your recognition of the effort we put into designing a product that combines both flexibility and user-friendliness.

If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,
Emil from OptiMonk

November 28, 2023

Chris was very helpful in setting up the application for my business.

The Coastal Flower Boutique
About 1 month using the app
OptiMonk replied January 15, 2024

Hey There!

Thank you so much for your kind review, we are very happy to hear you were satisfied with the support from Chris, as always, we're here to help! :)

OptiMonk Support Team

July 20, 2023

Easy to use, it is very intuitive no matter level of expertise, has a vast variety of templates that can easily adapt to store and campaign needs, Chris from the support team 10/10 (communication, problem solving, efficiency) I highly recommend it.

Strahyd
Mexico
Almost 2 years using the app
OptiMonk replied July 26, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with OptiMonk. I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance.

Sara from OptiMonk

January 29, 2024

easy to using

BoxBoxID
Indonesia
About 11 hours using the app
OptiMonk replied February 20, 2024

Hey There,

We are happy to hear you find our app easy to use!

Thanks for your review :)

OptiMonk Team

November 21, 2023

Great app and has good features. The options to upsell and gain new leads are great and very customisable. Customer service is also great, they have been very helpful with all the questions I had.

Curaloe USA
5 days using the app
OptiMonk replied November 29, 2023

Hello There,

We're so happy to hear you find our app and customer service great, this is our goal and priority! :)

As always, let us know if you need any assistance, we'll be here! :)

OptiMonk Team

November 16, 2023

Customer support (Chris and Ati) helped really fast when I had an issue.

schoolofplot

Israel
Over 3 years using the app
OptiMonk replied July 26, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review.

Sara from OptiMonk

June 26, 2023

Not only is the platform userfriendly and allows you to do a lot of things, but support is very fast and kind. Thank you for your help

Gazon Québec
8 months using the app
OptiMonk replied July 24, 2023

Hey there,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review! We are glad to hear that you find the platform user-friendly and versatile. We always strive to provide fast and friendly support to our users.

If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Kind regards,