4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost subscribe and conversion rates through effective, customizable pop-ups. Its user-friendly design and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify are highly valued. Many report a significant increase in qualified leads and improved conversion rates after use. The app is also praised for its affordability and excellent customer service, known for quick responses and problem-solving skills.

December 5, 2022

Works flawlessly! Templates are very easy to use and edit, implementation is almost instant and it works wonders. Thanks alot!

YUSB
Switzerland
OptiMonk replied December 28, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our app! Your words truly mean a lot to our small hardworking team.
It is amazing to hear about your positive experience with us and we hope you will continue enjoying using OptiMonk.

Sara from the OptiMonk Support Team

July 17, 2018

Optimonk is an excellent solution if you are looking at converting customers who are about to leave the website without purchasing.

Its easy to setup and configure. The pricing is very attractive compared to other products in the marketplace that often charge a % of the additional revenue.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this product to Shopify owners who want to increase revenue and avoid abandoned carts.

Healthy Human Life
Edited October 23, 2019

nice! easy to use and to integrate! I just installed the popup so we will see if it actually works :) but im hopeful!

Briosa.se
Sweden
June 9, 2022

Very quick response and incredibly helpful! The customer support has been great so far throughout my experience. Thank you :)

The Koin Club
OptiMonk replied June 13, 2022

Hi There! Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm very glad that you were satisfied with my assistance <3 Please feel free to reach out anytime in the future! Anna from OptiMonk

August 6, 2021

Fast Support and help. We use the app since a long time and now with 10 stores in parallel. Could definitely recommend it!

BEAUTY babe
Germany
OptiMonk replied August 6, 2021

Hello there,

It's lovely to hear that you're satisfied with the app and with our Support as well. We really appreciate your kind words!

Please don't hesitate to get back to us anytime in the future via chat or at support@optimonk.com, and we'll be happy to help you. :)

Kind Regards,
Aniko from OptiMonk Support Team

August 8, 2019

the app is nice and i was able to create 3 different campaigns. the good thing about this app is that its giving the users to add more options

Bloomerichic
Qatar
August 9, 2022

The app gives us many options to improve our site's conversion. The support is also really good and fast solving problems

Set You
Brazil
OptiMonk replied August 10, 2022

Hi Juliana,

I'm glad to see that my colleague Kassandra helped you out quickly :)

I wish you a lot of success with our app,

Anna from OptiMonk

January 26, 2022

Amazing customer service and Chris (One of the team members) have helped me throughout the process for my custom requirements. I would like to suggest OptiMonk if you're looking custom popups solution.

Orgone Energy Australia
OptiMonk replied January 27, 2022

Hi Jon,

It was a pleasure helping you set up your OptiMonk popup/stickybar and I would like to thank you for your amazing review, it means a lot to the hard-working team at OptiMonk :)

Do get back to us if you need help with anything else and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Kind Regards
Chris from OptiMonk

July 25, 2019

Nice app last week improve my 2 conversion for brand new store.Excellent app I recommend this app

Unitquality
India
April 8, 2022

I needed a popup for my site and this app helps perfectly with that. Lots of styles to choose from and support was incredibly quick and helpful. Rate it highly.

PB Zero
OptiMonk replied April 11, 2022

Hey Davinder,

I'm so glad that we could meet your ideas and achieve the popup flow which you've envisioned! :)

Please let us know if we may help you further with anything and I wish you the best of luck with your popup and your business entirely.

Peter from OptiMonk