4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost subscribe and conversion rates through effective, customizable pop-ups. Its user-friendly design and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify are highly valued. Many report a significant increase in qualified leads and improved conversion rates after use. The app is also praised for its affordability and excellent customer service, known for quick responses and problem-solving skills.

May 13, 2022

Best customer service.
and so many features with the free plan.
anytime when I'm struggling to edit, they solve the problems.

Air Ventilation Supply
OptiMonk replied May 16, 2022

Hi, it's Peter from OptiMonk Support!

Thank you so much for your honest and appreciative review, we're really happy that you feel that our customer service is the best «3

All of our plans enjoy the same 100% customer care focus. as we very much appreciate all of our users :)

Once again, thank you so much for your kind review, it means a lot to us! Please contact us again if we may help you with anything else:)

Best Regards,
Peter from OptiMonk

October 22, 2021

Being a rather inexperienced user - The setup was fairly easy and the support from Optimonk quickly resolved all issues/worries. Looking forward to seeing the results and playing with more popups to convert visitors.

bollox
OptiMonk replied October 27, 2021

Hi There,

I'm Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team.

Thank you for sharing your opinion, I'm very glad to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from us! :)

I know that OptiMonk can be a bit overwhelming at the start as we have many functions, but we'll always be here to help if you need assistance.

Feel free to reach out anytime.

Anna from OptiMonk

October 25, 2022

Very good app. Our email signup rate 4x'ed after switching our signup form from klaviyo to optimonk. Plus great support. :) Highly recommended

SillySanta.no
Norway
OptiMonk replied October 26, 2022

Hi Kristian,

Wow, 4x conversion rate??! That is unbelievable, I'm really happy about your amazing results!! :)

I was very glad to chat with you yesterday, please feel free to get back to me anytime.

Anna from OptiMonk Support

June 1, 2017

It's really pretty good. It has some great segmentation abilities within the app for display rules. Support is good (sometimes a little slow, but they always have been able to fix any issues!).

I've used ALL the other apps, and this one is the easiest to use and has the best UI. There's always more we (shopify owners) want as far as functionality, but it does a really good job and will be the best option for 95% of stores out there.

Thenaturalsleepco
April 3, 2018

Super !!!
Permet de récupérer l'adresse e-mail des clients de façon ludique !

Thisdiscount
France
Edited August 27, 2021

Easy to set up for someone who is not very technical, and great customer service! Definitely worth a try Update: Awesome customer service helping me set up my campaigns, thanks Anna!

Well Seasoned
OptiMonk replied June 23, 2021

Hi,

It's great to hear that you find our app user-friendly. :)

Thank you so much for spreading the word, and feel free to reach out if you need any help.

The support team will be ready ;)

Have a great day,

Anna from OptiMonk

February 23, 2023

Very helpful staff! I had an issues with my pop up discount capture and the support team was able to help me quickly with ease!

SkinFull Bliss
OptiMonk replied March 1, 2023

Hey there,

Thank you for passing by and sharing your feedback with us.

We are delighted to hear that your request has been successfully resolved. We always strive to provide the best quality service and meet our customers' expectations. Thank you for being part of OptiMonk.

If you ever need help, please let us know.

Best regards,
Emil from OptiMonk

December 1, 2021

Customer Support from Optimonk is great...each question I had came with a very quick and informative response to solve my issues. I even had two members of the team answering me...one of them added additional information that was helpful to get my pop-up to perform better. Thankful to the team!

NewwWorldd
OptiMonk replied December 2, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion, we are working hard to provide the best support for each OptiMonk user!

Please feel free to reach out via chat anytime you need assistance in the future.

We're happy to have you on board,

Anna & the Support Team

Edited December 11, 2019

Optmonk was super simple to set-up and the pre-populated templates look great. I just implemented but believe this will help with conversions.

The Quick Kitchen
November 19, 2019

Great App, Great Products, Great Customer Support. What can I say, I recommend it to anybody who wants to increase their customer database via different campaigns. I use on my own store and on clients' stores, as well

LFCGADGETS