4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost subscribe and conversion rates through effective, customizable pop-ups. Its user-friendly design and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify are highly valued. Many report a significant increase in qualified leads and improved conversion rates after use. The app is also praised for its affordability and excellent customer service, known for quick responses and problem-solving skills.

May 8, 2019

Very simple to use and. I installed this app todeay, all it's good and clear. 5 stars definetly! I really enjoy it

Fitmag.shop
Romania
August 22, 2022

Just started using this app but it is doing well for us so far! Hope this app will continue to get us more conversion!

cosy
OptiMonk replied August 22, 2022

Hi There,

Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion, it means so much to our hard-working Support Team! <3

I wish you good luck with your business and I hope that OptiMonk will help you increase your conversions and sales!

Have a nice day,

November 21, 2022

This app is really easy to use. If you're new to Shopify, then this app will be a good starting point. It works great for people who have experience with Shopify as well. So far it has helped me save several orders. The setup is simple and the reporting is very helpful. Plus their customer service is very responsive.

Wow Watchez
OptiMonk replied November 23, 2022

Hey there,

Wow, what an amazing review, thank you so much for recommending it to beginners and experience users as well! <3

Please don't hesitate to get back to us anytime if you need help in the future. :)

July 29, 2022

Really good support. Mr Chris guided with each and every step in the campaign that i was trying to create.

Beretta Gallery USA
OptiMonk replied July 29, 2022

Hey,

Thank you so much for your kind review :)

It was nice assisting you with your campaign query and I wish you all the best with your marketing plans & business adventures.

Do get back to us if you have any other questions or need help with anything else. Have an awesome weekend ahead

Kind Regards
Chris

Edited August 6, 2020

I must update my review. They went beyond to help me out with my problem. They took the time and days to keep me updated on what really was going on in my site affecting my other applications as well. Tamas was excellent and beyond!
Thank you for your assistance and resolving my issue

JBGREENOCEAN Clothing Store
OptiMonk replied August 6, 2020

Hi Jackeline,

Thank you so much for your kind words it means the world to us :)

My team and I are super happy that the issue has been resolved for you and should you need anything else from us, the OptiMonk Support team is always here for you!

Best,
Tamas

December 18, 2020

What a great app! So many customizable features. The templates are great too! It definitely has increased my sales.

Furly Curly Pet Supplies
OptiMonk replied January 4, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and its templates :) We wish you every success in the future!

Best,
OptiMonk Support Team

February 20, 2022

Super intuitive platform, easy to use for first time E-commerce enthusiasts. I'm looking forward to seeing how my first campaign does!

ALLNEWCULTURE
OptiMonk replied February 20, 2022

Hi,

I'm so glad you like our platform!! :-)

Congratulations on your first campaign and please feel free to reach out to our team via chat or at support@optimonk.com if you need any campaign advice or assistance with your account.

Have a great day,

August 20, 2021

Very simple and powerfull app, syncs very well with your site and responsive style, both the appearance and the content of the pop up is elegant

Wish4nails™
Chile
OptiMonk replied August 23, 2021

Hi There,

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this kind review!

We are glad to hear that you enjoy using our app and that you've found it elegant and easy to use :)

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need any assistance.

Kind regards,

The OptiMonk Support Team

December 16, 2022

Easy, understandable, and rich interface. Also the support team is so effective, fixed all my problems in a few minutes.

My Domestic Friend
Türkiye
OptiMonk replied December 23, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your positive review. We take pride in providing excellent service and we're thrilled to know that you had a great experience with us.

If you need assistance or have any questions, just give us a shout and we'll be there for you.

Kind regards,
Emil from OptiMonk

November 24, 2022

Great customer service, product and results from using Optimonk. It has converted a significant volume of sales by capturing more leads

Odyssey Boards
Singapore
OptiMonk replied November 28, 2022

Thank you for your kind words!

I am so glad you found our app beneficial and let me honestly say that I am very happy to hear about your success.
I wish you further good luck with your store and please let us know if we may help you further with anything else:)