Reviews (885)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective pop-ups and lead capturing features. They highlight its customizable templates, affordability, and easy integration. The app is praised for its user-friendly setup, unique campaign creation tool, exit popup feature, and valuable A/B testing and analytics. The customer service is frequently commended for its speed and dedication, with specific team members often mentioned for their efficient assistance. The app is recommended for its value for money and easy installation.

November 25, 2019

Very easy set-up works very well with spotify.. Highly recomended for growing your store. And optimonk has many different things to put on,to keep customers.

STARWIZARDS magichat
January 18, 2020

Awesome app, really. Super smooth design and very easy to use...totally free which is awesome. Definetely thinking about upgrading.

Tokyo Vibes
Germany
March 1, 2023

We are been testing Optimonk for over a month now and so far it is very promising!
Applause to the wonderful Customer Support team (special thanks to Sara!) and their technical team who are always there to solve any issues with the tool instantly and completely. Thank you! ♡

Son de Flor
Lithuania
OptiMonk replied March 2, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words with us and letting us know about your experience with our app and support so far!

It is absolutely a pleasure helping you!

And please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance or advice. We’ll be here to help you! :)

Sara from the OptiMonk Support Team

March 8, 2022

Customer support is AMAZING! I just installed this app today so we'll see how it performs. So far, so good, looks amazing on my site!

The Nichole Collection
OptiMonk replied March 9, 2022

Hi There,

I'm so glad to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from my colleague, Chris :)

I hope that you'll find OptiMonk beneficial in the long run. Should you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us via chat or via email at support@optimonk.com

I wish you a lot of success with your business,

Anna from OptiMonk

October 11, 2018

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For Tchotchkes & Giggles, LLC
Bangladesh
January 12, 2023

That's really an amazing app!

Support helped me a lot about the setup (it's really easy actually) and I created my pop-ups in few minutes. Everything is really quick and simple, even for non-developers.

I highly recommand!

Ambrolia
France
OptiMonk replied January 12, 2023

Heyy,

It's great to have you with us, and I was very happy to assist you yesterday! Thank you for your kind compliments in the name of the entire team.
I wish you further good luck with your store and please let us know if we may help you further with anything else:)

Sara from OptiMonk Support

October 5, 2021

Very useful app for all kinds of pop ups (to route users, inform them or to advertise) and excellent customer service!

caseable Dev
Germany
OptiMonk replied October 6, 2021

Hi Ruth,

I'm so glad you're happy with our app! Thanks for mentioning the support team in your review, it means a lot! <3

I wish you the best of luck with your campaigns, feel free to reach out anytime you need assistance.

Best,
Anna & the OptiMonk Support Team

November 14, 2022

Great customer service, feels really homey, service is exactly what I'm looking for and I'll definitely be investing in a paid plan!

Winterporium
OptiMonk replied November 15, 2022

Hi Edallen,

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion, I was very happy to assist you yesterday!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need help with finding the right plan for you.

Have a great week ahead,

Anna from OptiMonk

May 4, 2021

Very friendly and professional support from the team. The pop-up is very easy to customise and give my website a professional look! Happy with this app :)

小冊選書
Netherlands
OptiMonk replied May 5, 2021

Hello,

I'm so glad you're getting more and more confident with OptiMonk and it's great to hear you had a positive experience with our Customer Support Team!

I wish you good luck exploring our features and I hope OptiMonk will help you achieve your goals!

Thank you for your feedback and have a great day,

Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team

Edited January 17, 2020

Facil de usar!! ahora a ver que tal la optimización, pero realmente a los que no tenemos tanto conocimiento de diseño es muy util

Multicolorbaby