Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Accesorios Hombr3

Great app, very good application, I am very happy. it's easy to use and works from day one and totally free. Good job Optimonk!

Emily Hare

So far, so brilliant. SO editable it is amazing. So many apps restrict so much. I can make this match my site aesthetic, thank you! www.emilyhare.co.uk

The Oodie

Great app! I would also like to add that the customer support was exceptional, they helped us with any questions/issues that we had. Highly recommended!

MDNT45

An excellent app with very wide functionality. A really huge variety of display rules and triggers allows to customize the display of the necessary pop-ups as precisely as possible! The appearance of Optimonk pop-ups can be changed as you like and it is possible to give them absolutely any look as needed. In addition, the app can be easily integrated with Klaviyo and it is possible to link pop-ups for collecting emails with mailing from Klaviyo Flows. If you have any difficulties in setting up, you can always contact support team, whose service is also more than good. In short 5/5!

October 13, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your great review.

We are so happy that you like using our system and you find our support helpful. This is what drives us every day :)

Have a nice weekend and take care,

MindfulSouls

One of the best Popup app ever. Great functionality, great integrations with other apps. The support team is super great as well. Amazing.

September 30, 2020

Hi Domas,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

It is our greatest pleasure to work with customers like you :)

In case you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Have a nice day and take care!

Fruzsi

Üla Movement

Very helpfull customer service!! Have the app installed and it seems like it will workout really well, especially with the exit-intent function of it.

September 29, 2020

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review, this means a lot to the OptiMonk Team! :)

It was a pleasure to help you out with your query.

Should you need our help at any time or just have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@optimonk.com and we will get back to you with an answer definitely.

Wish you the best,

OptiMonk Support Team

BodyBazar

Been using this app for allmost a week know. It's so easy to understand. Design is Swesome as well as the costumer service. Looking forward to learn more.

September 24, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are so happy to see that you are satisfied with our app and you find it easy to use.

Have a great time while using OptiMonk and please see us with any upcoming questions.

Drip4Men™

I installed this app 2 days ago because Recart recommended it. I sent a message to their customer support as I had a couple of questions that would help me to complete the setup. Well here I am 2 days later with zero reply. I am frozen right now. If I have a problem, would the only solution be to just delete the app? This is just about right where I am now. I've sent them another message so I will see what happens.

UPDATE: I am happy to leave and update that I received a phone call this afternoon from Tamas and he explained what had happened and I accepted it fully. He was also most helpful in providing me with solutions to the issues I was having, which I look forward to implementing and seeing some great results. I am fully confident that customer service is not a weak point for Optimonk so I can give them 5 stars for that!

UPDATE #2: I've had this app now for a few days and I have to say that their customer service is the best I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Super quick to respond and they go above and beyond to help solve any issues you have. Tom is amazing! The only drawback is the weekends are a bit slow but I still will give them a 5 stars.

September 18, 2020

Hi Megan,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it truly means a lot to me and my team as well :)

We are always going to be there to help you out when you need any assistance, so do not hesitate to get back to us in case you need any help or just have any questions.

Wish you the best,
OptiMonk Support Team

Apartment 201

Installed Optimonk recently but only set it up yesterday. Really liking all the great and useful features. Customer service has been excellent. Special thanks to Fruzsi and Viktoria for being so patient with our needs. One of the top apps to grow your business!

September 3, 2020

Hi Zarmair,

Wow, thanks for the awesome review, you rock :)

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to see we hit the mark for you.

Can't wait to chat with you again :)

Cheers,
Fruzsi

BoomPup

Really good app! Customer service 10/10 highly recommended!!
I had an issue and they helped me within an hour!

September 3, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your kind words !

Nothing can start a day better then when you wake up to such reviews given by your customer base!

Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and I am super happy that this was clearly reflected in your case.

Should you have anything we can help you with, we are always here for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28