OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Boost sales with popups, embedded forms & other overlays.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Staulino

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love the app, it's improved so much over the years. I believe they're the best at website popups, they make it easy, simple and have great designs/functionality.

December 1, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion, It is amazing to hear that you found our app easy to use and simple while it is beneficial for you.

William Gunn Wines

I've been using another app for email/popups and such but couldn't drop pixel in code for tracking. Tried Optimonk and dropped in pixel. Wanted to create email collector popup and thank you but just didn't have time before campaign to learn all the graphic placement stuff. Jumped in Chat with Chris and he actually took the time to build my two pages (even recreating my background image so that it would be more effective. WoW! Chris you are awesome ~ great customer service. Now that I've worked a little more with the app there's nothing I can say except join up and get to work. Highly recommend Optimonk.

Hey William,

It's Chris here, I just wanted to thank you for your very generous review :)

It was a pleasure helping you with your campaign and as always, do get back to us if you have any other questions or need assistance with anything else

Have an awesome weekend

Chris
OptiMonk

Klever Shopping Store

Location Israel

Great app and great customer support. We moved the store to a new Shopify store and the team helped us to set all the things up.

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion about our support, I was very happy to assist you!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance.

Anna from OptiMonk Support

Sit Seasons

Location Australia

Such a helpful team - they go above and beyond to help and are super thorough in their efforts too. Great app!

Hey,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very delighted to hear that you decided to give OptiMonk a chance, and are happy to read all your positive words about our hard-working support team.

If you need any help, we are here for you. :)

DATNEWDRIP

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Just finished my first campaign.. so far so good. Easy to use, and right to the point. Just what I was looking for.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback.
We are truly happy that you gave us a chance and it is amazing to hear that you found our app easy to use.

Naphe

Location France
Time spent using app 40 minutes

I just started to use this app, but I can say it's very eased to use and have a great customer service.

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion, I'm really happy to hear that you find our app easy to use. I hope you’ll stay with us in the long run!

Sara from OptiMonk Support

Odyssey Boards

Location Singapore

Great customer service, product and results from using Optimonk. It has converted a significant volume of sales by capturing more leads

November 28, 2022

Thank you for your kind words!

I am so glad you found our app beneficial and let me honestly say that I am very happy to hear about your success.
I wish you further good luck with your store and please let us know if we may help you further with anything else:)

Rize

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app About 15 hours

amazing app, amazing service, so glad I found it after a nightmare with another pop up app! Sara especially is a great staff member of Optimonk!

Hi there,

It is amazing to hear about your kind words about our app and support.

I'm very happy that I could help you, and if you need assistance in the future, don't worry, we'll be there for you.

Sara :)

AimeesEdventuresLLC

Time spent using app 9 minutes

This app is incredibly easy to use and has so many great ideas I never would've thought of on my own!

November 28, 2022

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with OptiMonk. I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance.

Gizmo Trims

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is an amazing app. Since installing it Ive seen my sales and engagement increase. It helps me fine tune the user experience for my customers and its easy to use with great support. I highly recommend this app :)

November 28, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for your amazing feedback. It is also great to hear that you found our app beneficial.
We here to help if you need any further assistance :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67