Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

aboque.com

I used this app because it help me grow my business. I would highly recommend it to anyone. I really like it.

iWape

Recommended to buy
I havent used it a lot (yet at least) but it seems to be very promising to make some extra sales

Cherry Lingerie Shop

Just installed it, but it seems really simple and helpful. I think it is the best upselling - free app on the shopify store!

XYZ

Great and simple app! Recommended products or best selling ones, you can manage that with this app very easy and effectively.

moustique-elim Solutions

The app made my site inaccessible. I do not recommend it.
Plus the loading times to change the settings are incredibly long.
App to avoid.

Barber Kings®

ottima app da inserire nel vostro store per fare upsell di prodotti o inserire i prodotti raccomandati per il cliente. la consiglio

ELZAVY Women Clothing and Classic Women Apparel

The app is useless for fashion store. Customers cannot choose size or color. The option they have is "Add to cart". When they got on the cart they will realize that the size or the color is not what they want. So useless for us.

MORFF

Buena y facil de usar, la recomiendo, ayuda mucho a las ventas y favorece las ganancias y la seguridad.

Valhalla Home Decor

I definitely recommend. Very wonderful for my store. I am a new store owner and this definitely helped my business to bloom.

Harman shop2