Order Automator

Auto Tag Orders + Customers + Fulfillment + Monitoring + More

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

shopify automation app for tags, orders, fulfillment

Virginia Foodie

Great app! I struggled with finding a customer tagging app that actually works. Order Automator works great for our needs, and the customer service is really helpful.

April 7, 2021

Glad we found each other, thanks for reviewing our app! Happy to help and you know you can reach out anytime if you need anything else. 👍

Moruga Cacao

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

First of all, the App is extremely helpful. We were dealing with the problem of having both unfulfillable orders waiting for new stock to arrive and orders that could be fulfilled right away. The app helped us in tagging orders that could be fulfilled right away. Second of all, the customer support is truly outstanding. We could not have made the process work without some customization on behalf of the team. Thank y’all a lot.

March 22, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience, we love helping your business and systems!

Criss Bellini

Location Sweden

The customer service is 10/10! Joe helped us with a feature that didn't even exist yet. Thank you for this app!

March 17, 2021

Happy to help, ideas like yours help us make a better app for everyone. Thanks for being a part of our community!

Naughty Naturopath Mum

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

We had an issue getting order data into our 3rd party shipping app. After reaching out to Joe with the problem we faced, he very quickly came back with a custom solution that worked perfectly. I can very highly recommend Order Automator, and Joe is very approachable and accommodating when it comes to customization.

March 7, 2021

Happy to help out! Joe the lead developer here - I enjoyed solving this problem and appreciate your positive review, thank you!

Simple Green Smoothies Official Store

The BEST app support I've gotten after years with Shopify. I sent in a support ticket and was quickly responded to by Joe (the founder!) and he was able to help me get the app working for my digital offers and even checked back in to make sure all was good. Talk about amazing support— def happy with this app. Good people doing good apps.

February 4, 2021

Whoa best support in years haha that's awesome! Thanks so much for the praise and being a part of our community, we appreciate you.

Firefly Chocolate

Great app for managing orders, only uninstalled because we upgraded to Shopify Plus. For $10/month you can't go wrong with this!

January 15, 2021

Thanks for the review, and also for the follow up conversation about how you were using the app and how Shopify Plus is working for you. Cheers and good luck!

Copper Compression

This app has been a core part of our site operations for some time. Now with the release of post checkout upsells we needed everything this app did but with a configurable grace period. Looked around for alternatives but nothing exists. I thought I was out of luck but after reaching out to the Speed Boostr team they were able to quickly build this new feature for me. (They even worked over the holidays) I cannot recommend this app or Speed Boostr enough. Feels great to know there is a strong team supporting me!

January 5, 2021

Thanks for making that feature request, it was a good idea. 😃

We appreciate the review and compliments, looking forward to supporting you well into the future. Good luck with your store this year! 🎉

gravitypope

When we first downloaded the app it was missing a key feature we wanted- I contacted the developer, and they added it in right away! Awesome customer service, and it is working perfectly for our online store.

December 10, 2020

Yes! Thanks for sharing your experience and thanks asking for the feature... we love getting requests!

JACO

I love this app. This has solved something that I have needed for awhile, mixing manual and auto fulfillment. We have various fulfillment services and marketplaces we sell on and your app allows me to do exactly what I need. Love this!! Thank you.

December 6, 2020

Awesome so glad to hear it, we love helping out!

Coffee Medley

Stellar in every way. We have been struggling for a solution to a unique problem creating tags on orders. This product managed to solve our issue perfectly. Now, the solution wasn't built into the product. The Order Automator team communicated direct and efficiently with us to solve the issue with an application update. Any other software/application would have charged an arm and a leg. Not them, they cared about finding a solution. At the low monthly price, we receive unbelievable value. I hope this solves your problems the way it has for us.

October 28, 2020

We're strong supporters of coffee, so happy to support you Coffee Medley :)

Thanks for sharing your experience, this is why we do what we do, all about solving problems and making things easy. 👍