Order Desk

Order Desk

by Order Desk

Custom Order Management

Riptide Electric Skateboard

Solid app and great customer service. These guys really care about their customers and products.

Gungoddess Com

We can't say enough good things about the Order Desk team and app. We've been using it for several years with our previous shopping cart, and now with Shopify. When we first started using Order Desk, we had tried other apps and none of them could meet our needs. Order Desk made it happen. Now, I couldn't imagine running our store without this app. The migration to Shopify has required some changes, and no matter how many questions we have or how much assistance we need, the fantastic Order Desk team has been immediately responsive, helping us find a solution every time. Very happy!

Furniture Delivery Uk

I can not praise Order Desk team enough for their software and for their support as well. I have been using StitchLabs for the last 3 years and am switching to them since we can see the value in what they offer. They have some amazing features of Order management and with some basic knowledge, the back end can be programmed to automate ''a billion'' of small tasks that save so much time to a small enterprise like ours. We have set it up with Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Paypal, Stripe and to so much more through Zapier. Plus we are now saving more since it integrates direct with ZenDesk (ticketing software) and that means we save another sum from not needing Channel Reply. What amazed me the most is the speed that this software is running between tasks and the information presentation from the different channels. If you are a drop shipping e-commerce stop looking...you found it! Well done David and the rest of OD team. P.S The price that they offer this is ridiculously low. **We are not affiliated, just happy thankful customers!! George From FurnitureStop.co.uk

Shelfies

This app is tremendous, it has really allowed us to automate mundane processes so we can focus on growth! It is very powerful but still flexible enough to meet the unique needs of our store. What is even more incredible is their customer service. They have a remarkable team that truly goes above and beyond. I have honestly never had such a positive customer experience. Thank you Order Desk!

Know Yourself Retail

This App is amazing. The customer service is outstanding. If you want to grow larger than just a small store and have multiple fulfillment centers and sales channels, this is the app you need. We are very please with the capabilities and ongoing support. Also new features are released at times that it seems we really need them. Thank you!!!!

Cerascreen Uk

Really great tool if you run multiple shops with different processes. Very flexible to configure and great to integrate with other services. But the best part is their customer service. I lack the proper words to express how great that support is. Huge thumbs up!

A Koko

Order Desk looks to be perfect for we want and we are in the testing phase now but I have to say the support is fantastic! If it doesn't do what we need, it wont be for the lack of support! Thank you guys!

The Mosaic Store

Even though this app didn't met our specific needs I am so impressed with the developers customer service that I would recommend giving Order Desk a go. They are extremely reputable and fair to deal. I am very appreciative of your response & customer service. Well done guys!

Yall Apparel

This app has been a god-send. We have 2 suppliers, one who works through her ShipStation integration to our store, the other through a private folder for products tagged with her name. David was very helpful and patient in the setup! Highly recommend!

Elderbrook Studios

We have found this app to be essential for the running of our business. It is easy to order products and keep track of orders from our multiple online stores. The integrations are fantastic. This app is worth the money, support is fast and reliable. Highly recommended!
Previous 1 3