Order Merger | Combine orders

Order Merger | Combine orders

by StilyoApps

Order management automation edit orders combine orders & save

Diosa Luxe Apparel

I used this app to help me merge my orders and ran into a little issue. Their customer service team was A1! They were able to see the problem I had, provided clear solutions and walked me through the entire process with ease. Great communication, fast replies and 24hr service. T

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Our team always here to help you with any questions :)

glamnetic

So far so good! Also, great customer support AND they have a youtube page to learn about their products.

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. Our team always here to help you. :)

SparklyTrees

Works smooth and considers everything that needs to be considered. Support was amazing and helped onboarding in no time

December 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the review.

Shop Kate Noel

helpful and good customer service! I really don't have any complaints at all! easy to integrate and have a free version.

December 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. Our team always here to help :)

superfreshclothes

So far so good! I've been working with customer service via chat to perfect the user experience for our customers. Looking forward to sharing this app with many people. Already showing to be a lifesaver after one release today during Black Friday. The Auto merge was unbelievably helpful.

November 28, 2020

ZooSurf

this is the only app on the app store that do this right (I think they are the only ones who even offer this feature haha) thank you for the quick support and great product!

November 26, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We do our best to answer fast and create unique solutions :D

The Coffee Breakers

Order merger does as the description describes, the support is amazing. Highly recommend for your e commerce store.

November 4, 2020

MyAnimeLights

the app is amazing it does exactly what it should and in a great and easy way but the real heros of this story is vladimir at the support team this guy could help any one with anything at anytime

October 8, 2020

Hello. Thank you so much for the review. Our team always here to help you😎

Staggerings, LLC

This app is a life saver! Allowed us to merge multiple orders from the same customer and fulfill them as one. Really enhanced our post-purchase upsell efforts! Customer service has been super responsive and really easy to work with. I highly recommend this app.

October 1, 2020

ICHIBAN STREETWEAR

Great app! Really useful for fulfilling multiple orders from the same customer as a single order - especially for post purchase upsells. The customer support team is great and responsive. Highly recommended.

September 16, 2020