Order Merger | Combine orders

Order management automation edit orders combine orders & save

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

ZooSurf

this is the only app on the app store that do this right (I think they are the only ones who even offer this feature haha) thank you for the quick support and great product!

November 26, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We do our best to answer fast and create unique solutions :D

The Coffee Breakers

Order merger does as the description describes, the support is amazing. Highly recommend for your e commerce store.

November 4, 2020

MyAnimeLights

the app is amazing it does exactly what it should and in a great and easy way but the real heros of this story is vladimir at the support team this guy could help any one with anything at anytime

October 8, 2020

Hello. Thank you so much for the review. Our team always here to help you😎

Staggerings, LLC

This app is a life saver! Allowed us to merge multiple orders from the same customer and fulfill them as one. Really enhanced our post-purchase upsell efforts! Customer service has been super responsive and really easy to work with. I highly recommend this app.

October 1, 2020

ICHIBAN STREETWEAR

Great app! Really useful for fulfilling multiple orders from the same customer as a single order - especially for post purchase upsells. The customer support team is great and responsive. Highly recommended.

September 16, 2020

PAWSIONATE

We've installed this app and tried to use it. It's great, but we have a little problem. However, thank to their support, we can solve it. Great support team!! <3
Thank you very much!!!!!!!

August 30, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for the honest review! we just sent you an email so we can fix the issue with the missing properties. Please get back to us and we'll do our best to fix it ASAP.

Thanks again,

The Order Merger Team

Bohemian Bodycare

I have just installed this app and set it up. I had a question during this process, and started a chat. The support was outstanding! I'd give them 10 starts if I could!

August 21, 2020

Thank you so much! we're here if you have any other questions!

OneShot Gamer

Great support team!
Konstantine helped a lot due to some problems we had!
Thank you very much!!!!!!!

August 11, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

LetterFlex

Great app, a must-have when you're using a post-purchase upsell to combine orders into one. The support is quick and helps solve any issues.

August 4, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we made this application especially for this 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Farmivore

This app is essential to our business model which offers local delivery twice per week, with two cutoffs for customers on different days of the week. Our routing software can only send one order to one stop, and multiple customers like to add on to their order before the deadline. We needed a way to combine those orders and send them as one -- this is the ONLY app I have found on the app store that does this.

We had some real trouble implementing the app in the beginning, and it caused a huge headache with orders merging that should not, and the other way around. I was able to work with support to get these issues resolved, and they told me that this app now has a full time developer. They are asking me for improvement suggestions, which is great. Overall, this app works well now that the bugs were addressed, and I am hopeful they just keep improving. Highly recommended if you need to merge orders.

July 9, 2020