F+2: Order Printer Templates

F+2: Order Printer Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 25, 2023

Great stuff. Intuitive & fast. Works great for small companies - easy to set up, easy to maintain. Recommended.

De Kleurenklok
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 26, 2023

We're delighted to hear you find Order Printer Templates easy to set up and maintain 🤩 Thank you for the review and feedback 🙏🏼

January 25, 2023

I ordered the winter-package but had issues after buying it. Shopify didn't list it but I got a pretty good support from the guys of F+2! I can just recommend the tool and also the support.

Leadivina
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 26, 2023

Thank you so much for the recommendation.

Have a great day 😊

January 20, 2023

Fantastic Support and customer service! We purchased an invoice template and needed some modifications to serve our clients and staff with excellence and they went above and beyond! Highly Recommend!

Moss Flower Shop
Time spent using app: 7 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 23, 2023

Glad to hear our support team provided you with the help you needed 🤩 Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

January 20, 2023

Great & simple app, it does what it says. Also great support. Cesar fully suported me. I absolutely recommend it.

Fanspaw
Greece
Time spent using app: About 1 month
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 23, 2023

Thanks! It makes our day to hear that we could provide you with a 5-star service.

I’ll be sure to pass on your kind words to Cesar 😊

January 18, 2023

I love this app and the easy way it has helped us customize our look. We sell B2B as well as to consumer and use the app to create quotes, delivery notes and return slips. Its easy to use and very customizable. When i did need help, I got it with minutes and they added some extra code to suit excatly what we wanted. 10/10 for their the team, thank you guys.

Oliver Hemming
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 1 day
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 19, 2023

Thank you! Awesome to hear our support team was able to help you out 🤩 We also give you a 10/10 for the review 🙏🏼

January 15, 2023

This App is great for my small store. The customer service was fast and detailed. I highly recommend giving this app a try!

Knifematerial.at
Austria
Time spent using app: 3 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 16, 2023

We really appreciate your recommendation and your kind review. Thank you 🙏🏼

January 11, 2023

This app is extremely handy, we use it every day and it works superbly. We use this app with their other app F+2: Order Printer Templates, after needing to find a new order printing service. Not only are their templates very reasonably priced for the amount of use you will get out of them, but the customization on them is incredible. I wanted something where I could create multiples of the same order printing sheet, with the only main differing aspect being whether it was a collection, delivery or postal order, to make things easier for our pickers to distinguish at first glance. Their templates made it so easy, only took me 5 minutes to put that into effect. If you're printing a lot of order sheets or invoices, I would highly recommend this app.

Naturally Healthy Pet
Time spent using app: About 1 year
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 11, 2023

Music to our ears - THANK YOU 🤩

Sarah

January 7, 2023

Just a really nice Printer Ap, easy to use & easy to set up templates.
And the customer service can't be faulted, 11/10 .

Vanessa is probably the most helpful & friendly advisor I've ever met.
Really good easy to follow advice with a walk through step by step guide to what I wanted doing.

Many thanks

Excellent

Simpson's Jet of Whitby
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 9, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words 🙏🏼 We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us — and we agree, our Vanessa is truly a gem to have on our support team!

Have a great day 😊

January 5, 2023

Beautiful templates and super awesome customer support! (s/o to Vanessa!!) The templates were also really easy to edit! Little to no coding needed.

HandsOn Bay Area
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 7, 2023

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with Order Printer Templates and that Vanessa could help you out 🤩

Best regards,

December 22, 2022

Nice templates, easy to install, great and fast support. We would recommed it to other shops......

SWING
Germany
Time spent using app: 15 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 22, 2022

Awesome to hear you would recommend us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 😊

Happy Holidays!