F+2: Order Printer Templates

F+2: Order Printer Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 20, 2022

This app is easy to install and use, inexpensive, and a problem solver! I couldn't recommend it enough!

Buffalo Boards
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 21, 2022

Thank you for your fantastic review 🤩 So happy to hear you think Order Printer Templates is affordable and a problem solver 👌🏼

December 13, 2022

Great experience, their customer service is amazing. They always help if I have any issue, which I barely ever do. Everyone I've dealt with has been very professionl. I total recommend this app and I bet their other apps are great too.

Austar
Time spent using app: 5 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 14, 2022

Thank you for your positive review 🙏🏼 We're glad you had a great experience with our customer service team and that you're happy with our app.

And by the way, you're right... Our other apps are great too 😜 I Definitely think you should try OrderlyEmails. It's free to try before you buy 😊

November 22, 2022

Thank you so much for the best service we have ever experienced. Fast reply and toughly understood our request we wanted for our packing slips. Thanks Team SHE STREET

SHE STREET
Time spent using app: About 2 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 23, 2022

You're welcome! Any time 😊

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

November 15, 2022

Beautiful and easy to configure PDF invoices. But more than that, they have a fantastic support team that helped me out setting up multi-lingual invoices and adding additional VAT info (which wasn't as straightforward as hoped, but they did helped me a lot to implement it the way I wanted to). Fantastic team.

Special Ingredients Europe
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and the five stars. Happy to hear our support team could help you out 😊

Have a lovely day.

November 14, 2022

thank you so much, great app, wonderful support .. thanks a lot ..thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

Midora Store
Egypt
Time spent using app: 18 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 15, 2022

You are welcome. We're happy to help 😀 Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

November 13, 2022

The forms are very well-designed and the interface (and installation instructions) are extremely user-friendly. Whenever I've had to reach out to the support team, they've always been super-responsive and able to solve my issues. Can't say enough about them!

SPIRIT ALMOND
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 14, 2022

Design and user-friendliness are a top priority for us, so I'm really happy you noticed 😊 Thanks for the review and your kind words about our support team 🙏🏼

Edited November 11, 2022

I needed help customizing an invoice template and their team quickly responded with detailed instructions and made it simple. Great support and a great app!!

N101 Nutrition
Time spent using app: 10 months

...and great review!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review 🤩

November 11, 2022

The customer service is so helpful! They sent us the code to get the exactly invoice/packing slip we need!!

Mary Engelbreit
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 14, 2022

They indeed are excellent, our support heroes 😊 Thank you for your 5-star review. It means a lot.

November 9, 2022

Great app and support! Marcos provided excellent support in making some edits to our templates allowing us to accommodate our international clients.

Apure Architectural Lighting
Time spent using app: 9 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 10, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 🙏🏼 We agree - Marcos is excellent 🤩

Have a great day.

November 8, 2022

Very useful apps, feature rich and fills all of our printing needs. Incredibly responsive and helpful support, even for making very nuanced customizations.

Bi-Rite Market
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 9, 2022

Thank you for the review 😊 I loved reading the kind words you left about our app and support team!