4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable, professional templates ideal for creating branded invoices and packing slips. They find the one-time purchase option cost-effective and praise the app's simplicity and effectiveness. The support team is often commended for their prompt, knowledgeable service, including custom code changes and quick issue resolution. The app is highly recommended for its excellent customer service and ability to meet specific business needs.

June 30, 2023

I have to say they provide an amazing service and the app works well for my company! They spent time coding a template just to customize our needs!

Thank you so much! 100 percent satisfied!!!

Wellnecity
Over 3 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied July 1, 2023

Thank you! And we 100% recommend having fantastic people like you using our app 🤩

Kind regards,

November 18, 2023

サポートも充実していて最高にオススメのアプリです。

焙煎幸房“そら”
Japan
5 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 20, 2023

Thank you very much for the recommendation and five stars ⭐️

June 12, 2023

Amazing app, very helpful if you need help installing custom code, they know what they are doing! 5 stars.

Socks Smile
Over 5 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied June 13, 2023

Thank you for your review and kind words 🙏🏼

March 18, 2023

Lovely templates for my Shopify store, fantastic customer service and were able to apply a few small changes with no trouble. Highly recommend the Forsberg team!

Princess & the Pea Props
About 7 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied March 20, 2023

Thanks for the awesome review! We're glad you loved our Shopify templates, and our support team was able to make the changes you needed. It's fantastic to hear that you highly recommend us 🙏🏼

May 2, 2023

Amazing support team. They went above and beyond to accommodate my request for help with one of the templates and now it looks exactly how I needed it to look.
Bravo, well done!!!

StandByChef Catering
Over 7 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 3, 2023

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our support team was amazing and able to accommodate your request to help you with one of our templates.

Have a great day 😊

September 1, 2023

The team is so helpful in getting this set up! Their templates are clean and exactly what customers are looking for.

I needed help with code and they were super quick to give me the updated code with what I needed. I love it when customer service is actually helpful!!

Rainbow Symphony Store
About 22 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied September 4, 2023

What a great way to start the week by reading this review - Thank you! 🤩

May 30, 2023

Had a question and help was available immediately! Helped me customize the template. Great service!

Torrone Candy
Over 7 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 31, 2023

Great to hear our support was able to help you out with your template quickly.

August 17, 2023

Amazing, just what we needed - wish we found this sooner! Really helpful support as well, I wanted to add extra details such as notes, and an extra image to the template, so the support team we super helpful and provided the necessary code for me :) Would recommend! Thanks :)

Chekani
2 days using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied August 19, 2023

So happy you finally found us🤩 And thanks for your amazing review.

August 3, 2023

These guys are brilliant. I had some very fussy requirements for the way our invoice works and they did their stuff promptly and without any hassel and were always courteous. I rate them very highly...

Arcstrading
About 1 month using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied August 7, 2023

Music to our ears! Thank you for this awesome review 😊

September 21, 2023

Support was fantastic & fast helping us customise the templates to suit our business needs.

Stickerman
About 24 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied September 22, 2023

Great to hear! Thank you so much for the review.

Have a great weekend.