F+2: Order Printer Templates

F+2: Order Printer Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
FORSBERG+two ApS
4.9
May 27, 2022

Thank you FORSBERG team I can't imagine better support than that, we made the invoice template exactly as we like with their help

DarBeauty
Oman
Time spent using app: 3 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 30, 2022

Music to our ears. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review 🙏🏼

May 24, 2022

I picked 3 stars because the packing slips are beautiful, a much needed upgrade to the Shopify packing slips. That was the reason I wanted this app, to have nice-looking packing slips. HOWEVER - you can't print the packing slips from the same page that you fulfill the order. In order to use these beautiful templates, you must install their Order Printer App, which is totally fine, also a free app. But to USE the app, and therefore these packing slip templates, you have to 1) fulfill the order, 2) exit out of the order itself back to your Shopify Orders page, 3) select the checkbox next to the order and click "Print with Order Printer App," 4) be taken to the Order Printer App page, THEN you can print from their dashboard. For one or two orders, it's annoying but not a huge deal. But if you're fulfilling a lot of orders at one time, it's a hassle to have to fulfill the orders on one page, then go somewhere else just to print the packing slips, especially when the default Shopify setup is to be able to print packing slips AND shipping labels all from one screen.

Florious Beauty
Time spent using app: 6 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 25, 2022

Thanks very much for the review and the feedback! I totally understand what you mean, and I wish there was a way to improve that. The templates are made for the Order Printer app, and so you do need to use/access the Order Printer app when using the template.

Unfortunately we have no way of adding additional functionality, or a way to open the Shopify Order Printer app, from the Shopify fulfillment page. It can be opened from the Orders page, or when viewing an individual order (Actions menu).

It's something we have requested and passed feedback on to the Shopify team, so fingers crossed they add that ability at some point.

Thanks again!
Bjorn Forsberg
Founder- Order Printer Templates by FORSBERG+two

May 18, 2022

So easy to use I love having the image of the items on the packing slip and invoice for a double check makes our packing slips and orders look so professional

thomascavanagh
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review 🙏🏼 We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying Order Printer Templates. Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review, we appreciate it 😊

May 18, 2022

Fantastic support! These guys are great and we are satisfied 100%. We got their app and Invoice on 6 shops... :)

aspegren-retailer.eu
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 month
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 19, 2022

Wow! We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our apps 🙏🏼 Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! 🤩

May 16, 2022

Really like this app. We have been using this for 3 years now and it gives our invoices and delivery notes a professional look. Just had a minor issue to resolve when editing the template theme and the support team came back immediately to show me where I had gone wrong. Totally my fault! Its so easy, couldn't believe I could make such a simple error! Support amazing. Highly recommend

Drainage365
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 17, 2022

Glad to hear our support team was able to provide you with the help you needed 🤩 Thank you for using our app for so long, and for taking the time to leave a review.