4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable, professional templates and efficient integration with Shopify. It's praised for its cost-effectiveness due to a one-time fee. Merchants commend the reliable performance and the support team's quick response, problem-solving skills, and assistance with custom changes, including providing specific code. The team's availability outside normal working hours is also appreciated. The app is recommended for enhancing a company's reputation through its smart templates.

May 30, 2023

absolutely fantastic customer service! the best so far, I had an issue with my text alignment that needed further code knowledge, but the team helped me to completely RTL the invoice and was patient with every detail I requested.

Jumla Platform
Saudi Arabia
3 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 31, 2023

They indeed are excellent, our support team 😊 Thank you for your 5-star review. It means a lot.

September 29, 2023

So far so good! We needed a template that could integrate with Shopify and this one works well for our needs. Great and responsive customer service.

ThumbPRO
1 day using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied October 2, 2023

Thanks for the review, and I'm glad Order Printer Templates works well for your needs 😀 We’d love to know what made it a 4-star instead of a 5-star experience for you. Please feel free to send any feedback to hello@orderprintertemplates.com.

September 1, 2023

The team is so helpful in getting this set up! Their templates are clean and exactly what customers are looking for.

I needed help with code and they were super quick to give me the updated code with what I needed. I love it when customer service is actually helpful!!

Rainbow Symphony Store
About 22 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied September 4, 2023

What a great way to start the week by reading this review - Thank you! 🤩

June 7, 2023

Great App, Great Team! I had a special Request for my Packing Slip without coding snippets, the team especially Luisa from the Support give me options and documents to resolve my Problem. Thanks :)

Stegplattendiscounter
2 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied June 8, 2023

...and great review! I'll pass on your kind words to Luisa 🙏🏼

Have a great day.

June 19, 2023

Perfect! They will help you detailed and coordinated if you have any problems! Its easy to use and good to integrate.

SweetSamurai
5 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied June 20, 2023

February 2, 2024

Très bonne expérience, je recommande. Lauro a été d'une grande aide. Merci !

TWIGGY
France
About 2 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 5, 2024

Thank you for the lovely review and recommendation ⭐️

September 26, 2023

Their invoices a great and easy to set up. Especially the customer service is outstanding! Highly recommended.

Fedune
3 days using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied September 28, 2023

Thank you for your review and kind words 🙏🏼

November 18, 2023

サポートも充実していて最高にオススメのアプリです。

焙煎幸房“そら”
Japan
5 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 20, 2023

Thank you very much for the recommendation and five stars ⭐️

May 24, 2023

Super easy to set up and create a custom template. Team are also very helpful to add custom extensions

Australian Sports Nutrition
6 days using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 26, 2023

Thanks for 5-star review ⭐️

October 25, 2023

Support einfach Spitze, Frage gestellt und innerhalb 5 Minuten geklärt.
Toplevel Note: 1