4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable, professional templates ideal for creating branded invoices and packing slips. They find the one-time purchase option cost-effective and praise the app's simplicity and effectiveness. The support team is often commended for their prompt, knowledgeable service, including custom code changes and quick issue resolution. The app is highly recommended for its excellent customer service and ability to meet specific business needs.

April 24, 2014

to be honest, this is the easiest editor i have used. New store owners, do consider this cause it will save ALOT of time. Also, the creator of the app is really helpful too. Great experience so far.

ONLION
Singapore
7 months using the app
June 22, 2023

This app will literally give you the fanciest ( Quotation, Tax invoice .. etc )
which will positively affect your company reputation ( we have experienced this )
Clear
Smart
Customizable
there support team is amazing
we are using this app I think more than 3 years <3

Thanks for David from support team who helped very fast to fix an customization issue

ebarza
United Arab Emirates
Over 6 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied June 27, 2023

Thanks for using Order Printer Templates for so long and for leaving this fantastic review! I’ll be sure to pass on your kind words to David :)

Have a great day.

May 30, 2023

Had a question and help was available immediately! Helped me customize the template. Great service!

Torrone Candy
Over 7 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 31, 2023

Great to hear our support was able to help you out with your template quickly.

February 24, 2024

Been using this app for 7+ years and only needed to contact support twice... it's that good & solid. Best of all, when I did need to speak to support, the service was off the charts. The problem was identified and fixed in a few hours. Highly recommended.

ENDER LEGARD
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 26, 2024

7+ years of loyalty - that's amazing! We're happy you've had a good and solid experience with us. Thanks for the lovely review 🌟

February 21, 2024

Very good support once installed, and they give you the tools to customize nearly anything on your packing slips.

SoccerPost.com
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 23, 2024

Thank you very much for the review 🤩 Have a great weekend.

February 19, 2024

Great app, even better customer service!

Simple Shapes
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 21, 2024

...and even better review 🤩 Thank you!

June 12, 2023

Amazing app, very helpful if you need help installing custom code, they know what they are doing! 5 stars.

Socks Smile
Over 5 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied June 13, 2023

Thank you for your review and kind words 🙏🏼

June 30, 2023

I have to say they provide an amazing service and the app works well for my company! They spent time coding a template just to customize our needs!

Thank you so much! 100 percent satisfied!!!

Wellnecity
Over 3 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied July 1, 2023

Thank you! And we 100% recommend having fantastic people like you using our app 🤩

Kind regards,

July 7, 2014

This app is really simple and easy to use. Enable me to have my company logo and name on the documents. I am very excited to find this app.

Angelica
Singapore
4 months using the app
June 12, 2023

The order templates are really nice. Great app - great support. Very timely response to any issues / questions.

Penny & Rose