F+2: Order Printer Templates

F+2: Order Printer Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 2, 2022

great app, solved the issues that i was facing in this area. The customer service is excellent with small design changes i requested completed in a few hours, 10 out of 10 for this company and app.

Bunnasia
Laos
Time spent using app: About 2 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 3, 2022

"10 out of 10l" I love that!

Appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. If you have any further questions, please reach out :)

January 28, 2022

Works like a charm! Would recommend it if you want to print professional invoices and packing slips.

HappyBear Diapers
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 28, 2022

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us :)

January 23, 2022

Very easy to use, plenty of great looking templates. Responsive and helpful support, for even more customization. Five stars!

Perunmoto.EU
Serbia
Time spent using app: 17 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 24, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review! Great to hear it was easy to use, and your templates are looking sharp :)

January 18, 2022

We have been using their template for over a year and love it! The support team is super helpful as well, and responds quickly which is a big deal for anything Shopify-related. Highly recommend this app!

Direct TV Parts
Time spent using app: About 2 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 19, 2022

Thanks for sharing feedback on your experience. We take pride in providing quick and helpful customer service, so our team
appreciates that you noticed :)

Edited January 17, 2022

This is an amazing app and it saved me so much time especially with the customer support doing some custom coding for me to customize our internal operations. The added-value is really so much. Thanks alot and I am glad I found this app on the store. Definitely recommend for anybody looking for templates to customize their internal operations. Also special thanks for Cesar for offering me excellent customer support.

Partify Canada
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 18, 2022

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience! If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

January 12, 2022

This is one of the best add-ons on my store, I absolutely love it, I can make templates for other purposes and for other suppliers I do order fulfilment for, so I can just easily tweak an order to make packing slips for others, awesome label templates as well, amazing, very flexible and very helpful staff.

Boxer Beauty
Time spent using app: 6 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 13, 2022

It makes me so happy to hear we are one of your favorite add-ons to your store! Thanks for the great review and feedback :)

January 2, 2022

I use a few of the FORSBERG+two apps and the support is always top notch. Anything that arises is dealt with quickly and they have easy to read support docs for everything. Their pricing is always reasonable and everything they do is totally worth it. Shopify would not be an affordable worthwhile platform for us if it weren't for their apps. Great apps, great service, great pricing. If you aren't sure of anything, send them an email and see for yourself.

Hunters’ Dale
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 3, 2022

Thank you! What a great review, and what a way to start 2022! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience!

December 30, 2021

I was using another app that charged me every time I printed an invoice. If in one month I printed even just 1 invoice, I would get billed ¢10. So I searched for an alternative and found the Shopify free printer but the templates were too simple and I didn't want to customise them using liquid. So searching again, I found Order Printer Templates. I gave it a go and it was very easy to set up and customise. I have now bought the templates and every time I print, there's no extra charge. The templates look very professional and work perfectly. I am very happy and can definitely recommend it to others.

TOYBOX
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 31, 2021

Great to hear your templates are looking sharp, and we appreciate your recommendation :) Happy new year!

December 22, 2021

Very easy to customize. I had some trouble with loading one of the templates but solved it fast with the help of the support team.

ODIS
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 2 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 23, 2021

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us :) We're happy to hear our Support Heroes could help you out.

Edited December 21, 2021

So pleased with the app and the support. We can now print Invoices and Delivery notes for our orders. Shopify should have these things built into their product but they don't! so this app is a must. The template choices are good and fit in with our branding well.

Fox Umbrellas
Time spent using app: 20 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 22, 2021

Thanks for your review :) We love being a must-have app and are glad to hear our support team was able to help you out.