Order Printer Templates

Order Printer Templates

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Custom invoice, receipt, packing slip & return form templates

Prentsmiður

Professional looking templates that are very easy to customize and install! And the customer service truly goes above and beyond to help, thank you

Leselles

The app doesn't work. I give always error. I try the chat but after 40 min still no answer. This is not ok.

November 23, 2020

My apologies for the frustration, and issue you ran into. I've reviewed the conversation you had with our support team, and will be digging further into what went wrong.

I see that our support team already issued you a full refund, which is the least we could do after a disappointing experience.

If you are willing to provide the requested info to help troubleshoot the issue, it would be a great help. Feel free to reply directly to the email my colleague sent to you earlier.

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - Order Printer Templates by FORSBERG+two

Baker's Boutique Stonewall 2020

This app was useful as it helped me to include attributes from the cart page on a professional looking printout. The team also helped me to customize it to take off and add certain attributes and change the names to make it make sense to our customers. Appreciate you guys!

Home Cartel ®

Loving this app and great customer service! The customer support is very helpful and fast! Thank you!

ST. KARL'S NUNS

My invoices look much nicer now, thank you. We have a proper logo branding now and also our products show on the invoice, that I like a lot.

Swik Home + Body

I used this app when Shopify changed how their native print order setup changed. I am kicking myself for not doing this sooner. All the templates are so amazing, so much easier to read and helps to pack orders better - and the support is second to none! Thank you!

Aniveri

Super easy to instal. several options to customize to your store and your design. I bought one template to make it look good. totally happy!

2 Green Monkeys

These are really lovely looking invoices! The app is super easy to use, and the invoices can be customised.

Best Buds Plants

I was able to create beautiful documents (packing slip, invoice, ...) using this app with so much ease. The support is incredible, they even helped me out when I had a very specific question for my company and implemented it in a few days.

Wickedly Welsh Chocolate

Like most templates it can require a little tweaking if you have other apps installed that also address the print output. Otherwise Order Printer Templates are simple to customize to your own corporate image. Buy the full package of 4 templates covering orders/invoices, packing slips, gift slip (showing personalised messages) and return forms, it represents much better value than the base package of just the order/invoice. Don't worry if you're a novice, the Support guys are excellent and the response time is fast. Would definitely use again should the need arise.