4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its professional, customizable templates that enhance their brand image. They find it user-friendly and value its one-time fee pricing model. The app is praised for its consistent performance, ability to resolve design issues, and a responsive support team that assists with code adjustments. It's highly recommended for its excellent customer service and professional templates.

September 18, 2014

I can't express the relief I am feeling with having found these templates. Starting a new business and having no knowledge of HTML or code is a very stress provoking thing. Picking, uploading and editing these templates was so easy, Efficient and user-friendly. I now have in my arsenal of graphically consistent material, a beautiful packing slip and invoice. Thank you!

Mad Yeti Design
Over 5 years using the app
February 10, 2015

Fantastic APP!! Well done solves no end of issues for us.

Rutland Pumps Limited
Over 5 years using the app
November 13, 2023

There aren't enough stars to effectively rate this team, so what can I say about these guys? They have totally redesigned the functionality of their app to suit my business, absolutely nothing was too hard, and each improvement was delivered overnight so I could test and manipulate for the next iteration.

If they don't wear masks and capes, they should!!

HunnyBoots Australia
Over 2 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 15, 2023

I love this: "If they don't wear masks and capes, they should!!" They indeed are excellent our support team, so thank you so much for the excellent review - it means a lot ⭐️

Kind Regards,
Sarah / FORSBERG+two

April 13, 2015

This order template process was very easy to use. When I ran into an issue, the customer service was excellent with a 24 hour response time. If you are looking for a template that adds "a little something" then this is the app for you!

Baublerella
About 5 years using the app
March 1, 2015

We are very happy with the new invoice form.
Thanks to Bjorn and the quick services we received.

American Food Ave.
Switzerland
Almost 5 years using the app
Edited May 4, 2015

This is a great app! It has saved me an enormous amount of time. It produces very professional invoices that enhance my business. The support, both pre and post sales, has been fantastic. I needed to make a couple of small customisations and the support provided was quick and accurate. I fully recommend the app to anyone wanting to produce professional and stylish invoices.

Adore Gift Baskets
March 19, 2015

Really nice template and very easy to use/ set up. Would recommend.

Lucy Flint Design | Beautifully Handmade Silver Jewellery
April 23, 2015

The must have app for all shopify stores. No point having a great shop and awful invoices/sales slips etc.

This is the solution and the support is very very good.

HEROMODS
June 4, 2015

An app can only be as good as its developer, and I will say right off that I was super impressed by Bjorn's support. He answered several emails I sent with questions before I purchased, as I wanted to make sure the app would do what I wanted before I decided to buy (I'm new to Shopfiy and still figuring everything out). His responses were fast, friendly, and answered all my questions clearly. Now that I've bought a template I find the app itselft to be everything I'd hoped as well.

For those who know nothing about coding, the app offers quite a bit of customization that's extremely easy and fast to use. For those like me, who know enough to edit code and change things around but can't write templates from scratch, it's even more helpful as it gives a framework to build on and customize as much as your skill allows. I've been able to make all the changes I wanted to and am really happy with the results.

Since for most companies, almost every customer sees either an invoice or a packing slip and often both, the ability to present both in a professional layout for such a reasonable price seems like a great investment in building your brand. I definitely recommend this app.

BugabooCutters
August 29, 2015

Easy app. Great great great support - I would highly recommend this app.

Empire Medals