Order Printer Templates

Order Printer Templates | Reviews

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Custom invoice, receipt, packing slip & return form templates

Shaks Boutique

I used this app to help me set up and customise my invoices, packing slips, returns forms and gift receipts. It was really easy to customise and upload the company logo, as there are many options and formats to choose from to brand and style your templates. However the only thing I found a bit tricky was trying to install the templates into my shopify store (I'm not technical at all). So I contacted support via their chat platform and was supported right the way through by David, until I had all 4 templates copied into my store. Very quick and efficient support. Thank you very much David, really appreciated your help.

CaribeHeart

This app really saved me so much time trying to code and edit my own emails. I reached out about several times and I'm so happy with the service I received. They never made it seem as if I was bothering them. I recommend these emails!

cskoriginal

your templates look really good but i would enjoy if there would be an order date AND a date of invoice for better overview when i send many invoices a day

ONDEDESIGNS

I am about to launch my online shop. Which means: A million to dos. Such a relief when it comes to invoice layouts etc. thanks to order printer templates. The layout is easy to adapt. Another task off my to do list. Thanks!

Roman Fesslers Naturfastenshop

Rechnungsvorlage in schönem Design ohne Programmierkenntnisse. Sollte etwas nicht funktionieren hilft der Kundenservice prompt weiter. - Ein Traum von Kundenservice!!!

Chez Christophe

This template will really help us only see the important information we need when packing orders.I was really appreciative of the support our company received to customize the template. It was an easy install and loved the result!

TattooMed

These guys makes editing templates so easy. In just a few minutes, you got your own homestyle! Five stars customer support or more ;)

WTFDESIGN

Exactly what I was after in a Receipt template. So easy to customise, I had it up and running in a matter of minutes. Very happy with my purchase. :_)

Dream Leggings

I've used this app for years, and haven't seen hardly any new templates. I've noticed my printing speed is insanely slow when I use this program too.

September 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, and sorry to hear you were disappointed after years of using the app :( Regarding the printing speeds, I'd love to get some more information. The reason is that Order Printer Templates is a design tool, so it's not actually used to print your documents. Perhaps you are thinking of the Shopify Order Printer app, in which our templates are used?

Our support team have reached out to you via email to get more info if possible.

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - Order Printer Templates by FORSBERG+two

MeinWein

One more 5 Star rieview for fast customizations! Thanks to Bjorn, now it is looking even better than it already looked.