F+2: Order Printer Templates

F+2: Order Printer Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 8, 2014

I was looking for a low cost option to create a custom invoice/packing slip and I've found it in this app! Super easy to use, modify and insert into the shopify store. Would highly recommend if you are looking to create a small number of custom invoices, other wise could get expensive if you were looking to create say 10off+.

ERC Apparel
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
July 7, 2014

This app is really simple and easy to use. Enable me to have my company logo and name on the documents. I am very excited to find this app.

Angelica
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 6, 2014

Excellent replacement for the standard order printer layouts, even better for people like myself who aren't coding experts. Very easy to set up and implement a new template, though there is only a small selection to choose between at the time of writing. Love the fact you can include your company logo and choose the size of product images. Integrated shipping labels on some of the layouts will be very handy for some people too.

The Scent Sampler.co.uk
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
July 3, 2014

The app is definitely a time and effort saver! I had everything set up and ready to go in minutes. Love the synergy with Shopify. A must have that looks great.

Grinning Skulls
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 1, 2014

Really great.
Gave our store a very professional feel.

Thanks

VintageLocket
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 26, 2014

This app saved me a lot of money, headaches, and took me about 5 minutes to create a beautiful looking packing list. A really well made app - nice work!

Turn Gymnastics
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
June 26, 2014

I installed a packing slip template. I took me 10 mins I think. Now I have a really professional looking packing slip. Unfortunately I cannot use the invoice templates because I'm in the EU. It's time that Shopify solves the invoice numbering issue (obligatory consecutive numbering) for EU members.

Bmini - Design for Kids
Belgium
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 24, 2014

I highly recommend this app! Easy to install and customize and a small price to pay for great looking, professional invoices and packing slips. Thanks, Björn!

Silver Star Charms
Time spent using app: 7 days
June 14, 2014

After wasting a lot of time I finally purchased one of Bjorn's templates - best $19 I've even spent. I was up and running in no time with a professional looking template (nice layout & design). Making tweaks was also easy - highly recommended. Thank you!

foxy & boops
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 11, 2014

Awesome product and terrific service from Bjorn. Customization was quick and easy. Great job.

HFH Canada National ReStore Distribution Centre