Edited November 25, 2022

This is by far the best and easiest to use tracking app!! The design and simplicity is awesome !! The developer is here to help you with everything you will need!!!

Paradox Kinetics
Greece
7 months using the app
January 6, 2023

This is it. The best order status app on Shopify. The customer service is incredible and quick. Has everything you could possible ask for in an order status app.

This completely reshaped our production process with its responsive and intuitive interface. So, if your business manufactures your products in house this is a must have!

Nia Body Kits
About 2 months using the app
January 3, 2023

I have been looking for an app like this for a while. It is very functional and user friendly and the support has been fantastic! Quick to respond and very willing to help with our requirements. Highly recommended.

Smooches Bridal
South Africa
18 days using the app
January 13, 2023

I give 6 STARS. This is one of the best app for order status that we have used for our website and we have tried many different apps. By far this is the best, with complete options and features to work with. When I had a question or needed help they helped right away and made everything i needed possible for me. 100% recommended.

Dr. Lens Change
16 days using the app
January 31, 2023

This app is great! It is easy to use and I love that customers can track the status of their order every step of the way. I have reached out multiple times to customer service and they are quick to get back to me and have helped me customize the app to fit my needs. Great customer service!

GETMYTRANSFERS.COM
12 days using the app
February 16, 2023

i've spent ages trying to find a suitable app for what we need, Updating orders where orders may have different Journeys to others. This app has already worked wonders in providing our customers a better experience.

Support from the developer is the fastest and most useful of any of our app developers without a doubt. He has went above and beyond even providing modifications to suit our workflow.

Panel Company
8 days using the app
October 25, 2022

Great great app exactly what our store needed to take it to the next level. We had a couple of questions and they got back to us really quickly!

MwCustoms Inc.
5 days using the app
November 5, 2022

the app alone is great, but the customer service is phenomenal. There were a few features that I had asked could be incorporated and they were all done within a few days of asking, sometimes the same day. Daryl has been amazing to work with! The app does exactly what I needed for my business. Couldn't be happier.

Happyfox Supply Co