OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

Papersalt

Great app! Great customer service!

FUCT STORE

This program is an absolute game changer. It's everything I need to run my business properly. OC is powerful and intuitive. The customer service provided by OC is top notch, and they have helped me with everything from set up to continued use. Actually excited for my trial to end, so I can put some well deserved money in this companies pockets.

-FUCT

Quirk Gallery

So easy to use OrderCup and their support is wonderful.

Of a Kind

Pretty quick customer response.

WalkeraHelicopterSupply.com

Been using this for a couple of days now. I had a problem getting it to recognize my LP2844 label printer but their support team was all over it. They responded on line immediately and provided a solution. Top notch support.

I *really* like the integration with Shopify. As a soon-to-be ex-Stamps.com customer Order Cup's integration makes all the difference in the world. No more fumbling back and forth between aps.

What do I not like? Well the scale integration sucks in my opinion. There is no USB scale support - only COM port and how many computers come with RS-232 ports these days? Also, the scales that are supported are high end. I would like to use my inexpensive 25# USB scale I got from Stamps.com but no go. They need to impliment something like this for us little guys. They said I could simply weigh manually and type in the weight but this is a very poor solution for an otherwise easy to use highly integrated app. Implement this, people and you will be 6 stars in a 5 star world.

THE WILD UNKNOWN

It took me a minute to get used to the interface but the customer support has been excellent. I switched over from Endicia and have been very happy with the way OrderCup works with Shopify. From my order I click the 'ship with OrderCup' button and it takes me right to the USPS details. Once finished OrderCup attaches the tracking info to the order and closes it. Simple and efficient !!!

Daneson

Operating out of Canada makes OrderCup the only solution that works with USPS. They're online support is great and they're constantly improving.

Sea Level Sucks

We've been on Order Cup for two months now. It was easy to set up, easy to use, and we think it should be easy to grow with them as well.

Freedlove

I'm new to e-commerce but Order Cup has really helped me breeze through the shipping process. I had a few questions and the support was AWESOME. They were in constant contact with me to help get me answers and they even gave me a few pointers on how to best use the application. With real time support being such a rarity these days, these guys have really put their customer first.

SPKSMEN

Extremely helpful phone support, did a great walk through of all options and tools that I needed.