OrderCup

OrderCup

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Kuberas Inc.
4.8
April 9, 2013

Ordercup has made life easier. Seamless integration with the shipping services, invoice creation, and customer communication are made easy with ordercup. They pay for themselves quickly.

OutdoorsInc.com
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
April 9, 2013

We have been using Ordercup for the first couple of months since our store has launched and we couldn't be happier with their service.

The integration with Shopify, packing slip functionality and international customs forms features have been a big time saver.

For the random occasion when I have to go directly to USPS.com for postage I feel like I'm back in the stone ages! Great job guys, keep up the good work.

~Rob
President of http://3upgolf.com

3 Up Golf
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 8, 2013

Great product, but most importantly great support. Typically, I'll get called back within an hour. I haven't had much experience with bulk shipping yet, but one-offs are extremely easy on Ordercup. I highly suggest setting up ACH so you're saving on the transaction fees, but I haven't had any qualms yet with the app. Thanks Ordercup!

cellhelmet
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 8, 2013

This amazing app has made our small business streamlined and successful. I can't emphasize how much time it saves. Recommended!!

Empire Mayonnaise
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
April 5, 2013

I don't know how you would use Shopify without OrderCup, it's essential! We use it to ship everything, via various carriers, and it works great. Support has been extremely helpful when needed, and I highly recommend this app.

Ideal Bookshelf