by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

Catch a Piece of Maine

totally awesome support here, no idea what was going on or how we fixed, but I do know they were committed and stuck with me till it was 100%.. big thumbs up for the support..

Novella Royale

support is awesome. stayed with me until i figured everything out. thank you for excellent customer service.

Biscottea | Bis*coffee

This app is fantastic. I had some trouble (due to me) getting set up but their staff was on top of it with calls and emails to guide me through the process. Now shipping is as easy as a click of a button!!

HEYSIX

WOW! A TOTAL MORON LIKE ME CAN TOTALLY PRINT LABELS AND HAVE IT LINKED TO MY STORE! AMAZING! THEY ARE SO HELPFUL. THIS IS GONNA SAVE ME OOODLES OF TIME AND MONEY. DO IT!

New York Art Department

Great tool and awesome customer service. I'm very impressed by the ease and functions of OrderCup!

Dance With Me

Hello to all of you out there! We are Billy Blanks Jr & Sharon Catherine Blanks of www.dancewithmeworld.com and we were recently featured on ABC's Shark Tank! We are so happy with OrderCup! It has made our lives so much easier and has been a tremendous help to our business. The APP is great and the customer service they give you is even better!

All the best!

Billy Blanks Jr. & Sharon Catherine Blanks

Starlooks

GREAT customer service. We needed help with some shipping errors/pulg-in support and the live chat person was extremely helpful and easy to understand.

Thanks Order Cup!

athleti.ca

We are a Canadian store, shipping with Canada Post. OrderCup has transformed the operations side of our business.

Previously, we had to manually copy/paste the shipping info for every order from Shopify into Canada Post EST, print the shipping label, and then print a packing slip with PixelPrinter.

Now, with OrderCup, we just click one button and all of this happens automatically.

One of the best things about OrderCup is that our shipper is able to manage the entire shipping process independently, without requiring access to Shopify. Our shipper is logged into OrderCup all day. Once an order is approved in Shopify, our shipper sees it in OrderCup and produces the shipping label and packing slip with one click.

OrderCup is saving us dozens of hours per month. We have been waiting a long time for Canada Post to support this capability, and we are very grateful to OrderCup for jumping on the opportunity, and being the first to offer a proper Canada Post solution for Shopify. The OrderCup team are highly responsive and are a real pleasure to work with.

Shopify is great for selling, but not for shipping. If you are shipping more than a few packages per day, you need OrderCup.

Waggo

Great App and Great Support! Very friendly and helpful.

pinkheart Inc.

Awesome customer service. Live chat representatives are always willing to go the extra mile.