OrderCup

OrderCup

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Kuberas Inc.
4.8
March 18, 2013

With my launch just around the corner I was worried about how to handle the shipping portion of the orders -- Ordercup has great videos and easy set up. Also, was able to get support on questions and now I am confident to start my business!

Chasing Paper
Time spent using app: Over 7 years

March 15, 2013

I am pretty darned psyched to be on Ordercup. I switched over from ShippingEasy, which turned out to be not so easy on our customers (they only offer USPS, which loses every 10th package and which now seems to take anywhere from 3-30 days for domestic priority mail. Don't even get me started on international). We also do a lot of international business, and having the DHL option with Ordercup is so key. Plus, Ordercup has wowed me with their customer service. They are friendly, knowledgeable and most importantly, proactive about addressing issues. Thanks, Ordercup!

PANYL

March 14, 2013

Ordercup has been amazing for all my shipping needs.

StacheTATS

March 11, 2013

Works great and seamless. Had a few problems that were really my misunderstanding. I submitted a support ticket, got an immediate phone call and they walked me through everything. Makes shipping really easier. Thanks guys

iAEDtrainer

March 8, 2013

I just started a brand new business and was overwhelmed with all the choices in shipping options. Thankfully I stumbled across OrderCup. They explained all my options and walked with me step by step to help me ship my first order. Not only was it easy and convenient, but I saved a ton in shipping. Thank you so much for all your help and the great customer service!

teaminspireproject