OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

Tech support was outstanding. I had two Macs that needed to work with a thermal printer for UPS/FedEx and an inkjet for Packing Labels. Tim at OrderCup went above and beyond, and then beyond that. He worked with me to set up my entire OrderCup system seamlessly and easily. Smart product, smart company.

OrderCup Rocks. Super Simple to use. They are responsive to questions and issues that you have quickly. We had some special needs for our store and they added a few features right in the nick of time.

If I could give them 7 stars, I would!

Order Cup is one of the reasons that we switched to shopify. We need the ability to print labels.

Ordercup seemed nice, but it has many glitches! We tried to edit our credit card and it wont update. Printing isn't working for us and we've had no support. I think we may have to move to a different shopping cart entirely if order cup can't get these issues resolved.

Frustrated would be an understatement. It just doesn't work and the user interface is not intuitive at all. I got lost trying to make this work for the first 5 days my shop was open. After several conversations with the tech support, it still wouldn't work. It's simple: I want to print 3-5 UPS labels a day, that's it. Can't do it with this program which is trying to be more than it needs to be. I'm headed to PayPal to print my shipping labels.

They whole sytem is gibberish and I have been getting lost between trying to understand how shopify is related to ordercup, how ordercup is related to LS Server and Endicia and Dazzle. I don't understand why I had to download 4 programs and use 3 companies to ship my products. It is very disappointing that Shopify does not have a seamless integration for shipping already setup for its own stores. THe most major disappointment in my first month of Shopify.

Really wish this app would be more intuitive and better organized. The user experience leaves much to be desired, it's extremely not user-friendly. Also no phone support.

OrderCup has changed the way we do business. Their support is outstanding and their software is as equally impressive. The entire team cares about your store and will do anything they can to help you streamline your business. Highly recommend this app!

We have greatly reduce our time spent preparing shipments with the OrderCup app. At first we had some issues setting up the billing and some of the features but received great support to get everything running smoothly. They could certainly improve with a better guide to setting everything up. Some of the settings are difficult to setup correctly and required several conversations with support to be fixed.

After learning better how to use OrderCup it is very useful for our store and makes shipping much quicker. All and all, we would highly recommend OrderCup and are happy we have stuck with it.

Ok so they could use a more detailed setup tutorial but once you get things working it's a great app. It's take me so little time to fill orders now and I love it.

I do hope they have full mac support soon since someday I might get a thermal printer and make things even easier :)

Their customer service is pretty good too.

As far as I am concerned I couldn't run my store without this anymore, going back would be torture. One star off for being a bit pricey though.

I wish there were another app to integrate shipping with Shopify. It's so very nice to not have to copy and paste shipping info to another program, but everything is far more difficult in OC than it should be. Nothing is intuitive, not even setting up and everything just seems poorly organized.

Cost also leaves something to be desired. They charge a $10 monthly fee AND the postage is more expensive than other methods (for USPS anyway).

Add on top of that, in my experience, nothing has really gone smoothly with them (perhaps catching OC at a bad time - but they've had tons of server issues causing me to use another program to send shipments out, completely defeating the purpose) and I'm really not a fan.