OrderCup

Ship More, Pay Less!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

LivePOS

OrderCup is a LIFE SAVER! You get your money's worth and more! Keeps everything simple and easy. The staff is a great help too!

ESL Music

I've enjoyed using OrderCup - it's a user friendly way to run our webshop and allows for a lot of customization when using it with Shopify. Their customer service is prompt and helpful!

Halftee

Loooooove looooooove looooove this app!!!! Could not survive without it and customer service is amazing...always right there to talk me through any weird problems I create for myself with humor and expertise!!!!So grateful to the ordercup team who are ready and willing and do not mock my inadequacies...so patient and professional!!!!

TOY JOY

It's great and the customer service was good too!

Exuvius

Solid integration with Shopify. Can't wait to see some of the new features! Support team has been very helpful as well.

TENOVERSIX

OrderCup has been a great asset to us and the support is very helpful and thorough. Thanks again!

ThermoVape

OrderCup has greatly simplified our shipping procedures saving time and money.

Fortune Cookie Soap

This app has saved us huge amounts in time with shipping. There is less error since the app does most of the work. Would recommend to anyone

Atomic Garden

Great support, friendly, and willing to help! It's a scary world out there in terms of shipping and I'm just glad to have the help OrderCup is giving. Thank you!

Skratch Labs

We rebranded and launched our new site in February using OrderCup and did in two days as much business as we had one the previous month. Without OrderCup I don't know how we would have handled the increased traffic- it makes processing and shipping orders so EASY and FAST! The few times we have had tech issues, they have solved them for us within 30 minutes- their customer service is fantastic- I cannot recommend this app highly enough.