OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

Fortune Cookie Soap

This app has saved us huge amounts in time with shipping. There is less error since the app does most of the work. Would recommend to anyone

Atomic Garden

Great support, friendly, and willing to help! It's a scary world out there in terms of shipping and I'm just glad to have the help OrderCup is giving. Thank you!

Skratch Labs

We rebranded and launched our new site in February using OrderCup and did in two days as much business as we had one the previous month. Without OrderCup I don't know how we would have handled the increased traffic- it makes processing and shipping orders so EASY and FAST! The few times we have had tech issues, they have solved them for us within 30 minutes- their customer service is fantastic- I cannot recommend this app highly enough.

Garden Gallery

our help today was incredible. We have been shipping for 3 weeks now but the new info will be great help
Kathy O

GolfSense Store

Great product. Once it's setup, shipping products is an absolute breeze. Ordercup allows us to focus more on making amazing products and less on the logistics of sending them to customers. Thank you!

Swag Brewery | The source for craft beer gifts and craft beer swag

Have been using this app since we launched our store and will continue to use it. I'm relatively computer savvy but still needed some help fine tuning details as not everything was completely obvious to me. These guys have great customer service though and any issue I've had has been addressed and resolved very quickly. Would recommend.

DRESS KIDS UP CORP.

Very helpful and able to help us w/ a lot of our shipping questions.

Thank you!

Choice Kicks Northwest

Ordercup is the biggest time saving app for shipping/processing orders that we have found.
Works great with all the shipping services we use, UPS, Fedex, and USPS.

We also love that we can run it from any computer whether at work or at our home office.

Highly recommend them.

Kings County Jerky Co.

Couldn't be happier with this app - works seamlessly with our Shopify store and saves us TONS of time processing orders. No more typing in addresses by hand - it's all fully automated. Customer support is excellent as well. HIGHLY recommended!

TurntableLab.com

Works well with Shopify. Great customer service as well.