OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

BluScenes

OrderCup is a class act and my most-relied-up app in the App Store. Recently I encountered a problem integrating another custom store, and I received a call within 20 minutes.

BluScenes recently migrated from another ecommerce platform to Shopify, and we used to do a very labor intensive and error-prone two-way file exchange between our old site and Endicia.com.

I can't even begin to calculate how much time OrderCup has saved me in processing our orders, and it is designed with the kind of elegant simplicity that attracted us to Shopify in the first place.

With the push of a button, a USPS label is printed (to our Zebra LP2844 printer) and tracking is automatically updated as soon as we print the packing slip.

Customs forms are printed automatically, saving us additional time and frustration.

And best of all, because we no longer needed our old Endicia account, OrderCup paid for itself.

Jason Rosenfeld
Proprietor
Scenic Labs, LLC
www.bluscenes.com

iMarine - "Your Marine Pump and Water Systems Specialists"

OrderCup has simplified the shipping process for us. Coupled with their great support team our mail order business is functioning smoothly and we recommend their services highly.

Keep up the great work.

Rich Travisano
President
www.imarineinc.com

ThermoVape

Great app for Shopify once you figure out all the intricacies! But i have to give credit where credit is due, and that is to the customer service. They have a very knowledgeable and helpful group. Thank You

LivePOS

OrderCup is a LIFE SAVER! You get your money's worth and more! Keeps everything simple and easy. The staff is a great help too!

ESL Music

I've enjoyed using OrderCup - it's a user friendly way to run our webshop and allows for a lot of customization when using it with Shopify. Their customer service is prompt and helpful!

Halftee

Loooooove looooooove looooove this app!!!! Could not survive without it and customer service is amazing...always right there to talk me through any weird problems I create for myself with humor and expertise!!!!So grateful to the ordercup team who are ready and willing and do not mock my inadequacies...so patient and professional!!!!

TOY JOY

It's great and the customer service was good too!

Exuvius

Solid integration with Shopify. Can't wait to see some of the new features! Support team has been very helpful as well.

TENOVERSIX

OrderCup has been a great asset to us and the support is very helpful and thorough. Thanks again!

ThermoVape

OrderCup has greatly simplified our shipping procedures saving time and money.