OrderCup

Ship More, Pay Less!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

OrderCup: Ship More, Pay Less

Of a Kind

Pretty quick customer response.

WalkeraHelicopterSupply.com

Been using this for a couple of days now. I had a problem getting it to recognize my LP2844 label printer but their support team was all over it. They responded on line immediately and provided a solution. Top notch support.

I *really* like the integration with Shopify. As a soon-to-be ex-Stamps.com customer Order Cup's integration makes all the difference in the world. No more fumbling back and forth between aps.

What do I not like? Well the scale integration sucks in my opinion. There is no USB scale support - only COM port and how many computers come with RS-232 ports these days? Also, the scales that are supported are high end. I would like to use my inexpensive 25# USB scale I got from Stamps.com but no go. They need to impliment something like this for us little guys. They said I could simply weigh manually and type in the weight but this is a very poor solution for an otherwise easy to use highly integrated app. Implement this, people and you will be 6 stars in a 5 star world.

THE WILD UNKNOWN

It took me a minute to get used to the interface but the customer support has been excellent. I switched over from Endicia and have been very happy with the way OrderCup works with Shopify. From my order I click the 'ship with OrderCup' button and it takes me right to the USPS details. Once finished OrderCup attaches the tracking info to the order and closes it. Simple and efficient !!!

Daneson

Operating out of Canada makes OrderCup the only solution that works with USPS. They're online support is great and they're constantly improving.

Sea Level Sucks

We've been on Order Cup for two months now. It was easy to set up, easy to use, and we think it should be easy to grow with them as well.

Freedlove

I'm new to e-commerce but Order Cup has really helped me breeze through the shipping process. I had a few questions and the support was AWESOME. They were in constant contact with me to help get me answers and they even gave me a few pointers on how to best use the application. With real time support being such a rarity these days, these guys have really put their customer first.

SPKSMEN

Extremely helpful phone support, did a great walk through of all options and tools that I needed.

Arda Wigs

OrderCup provided me with a FANTASTIC customer service. They express a deep interest in my store and walked me through my error step-by-step.

Spargo Golf

Easy to use and good company to work with. They are always quick with any questions or problem we may have.

Empire Mayonnaise

Order Cup was very helpful solving problems for me and making my process much more streamline. I talked with an extremely helpful representative first through the online chat and then on the phone who walked me through the process and helped me get my order out on time!