OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

Dietz & Watson

Had a few issues with the configuration. The Order Cup people could not have been nicer or more helpful. I'm up and running, and this software is wonderful!! Highly recommended!

ATAMA & Company | Dallas, Tx | Designer Toys | Art Toys | Urban Vinyl Toys | Kaiju | Prints & More...

Makes order processing very smooth. When there is an issue, they're pretty quick and easy to work with to resolve it.

Wolf Vs Goat

This worked out nicely for m. I submitted a "trouble ticket" and within a few hours I received a phone call and all my problems (self inflicted)were fixed. Works Great!

HUF

Order Cup is awesome. I was just about to leave Shopify for not having smart shipping options, but Order Cup filled that void. I am saving ton of time where I can print labels without having to print it on UPS Worldwide. It also enters tracking number automatically where I do not need to go back into Shopify and enter them manually. I highly recommend this application if you have a lot of orders to process. Plus, the address validation is awesome too.

Great job Order Cup !!!

Now- you guys just have to figure out how to give phone customer service without charging us !!! =)

Q5 Combat

It seems like this will be a great application once it is up and running, and well worth the money.

But it can be fairly complicated to set up and the support website and knowledgebase are useless. If you have a question you can wait 3 days for an email (their terms of service) or pay $50 to talk to someone.

It needs much better support, but the capabilities are worth the frustration.

Cleanhappens

Update: After 4 years of using OrderCup we have been absolutely thrilled with their service. The product has performed very well and if there issues, support quickly fixed them. One of our favorite Shopify Apps.

OrderCup is one of those tools that just WORKS! It allowed us to take a process that used to take around 6 minutes per order down to about 15 seconds per order. In about 1/24th of the time...yes I said 1/24th.... we are able to import orders from our Shopify storefront, print shipping labels and packing slips and have the OrderCup application automatically update the orders as 'shipped' in Shopify and notify our customers of their shipment and tracking number. All this being done in about 2-3 clicks! With their new bulk shipment feature we should be able to possibly cut that time down to around 10 seconds per order. With our number of orders rapidly increasing, these time savings are HUGE! We can now offer even more great support to our awesome customers without wasting time on manual shipment imports.

Very rarely do you come across a product that makes your life so much easier and that creates a great customer experience for your customers. Being able to replace our old manual shipping process with this new integrated solution with OrderCup has been a breath of fresh air. We like to align ourselves with companies that are continuing to innovate and offer new features, OrderCup has demonstrated that this is exactly the type of company they are. We started using OrderCup with the mentality of "It's free to try out so what do we have to lose?"....and now we say to each other "What in the world would we do without OrderCup???" Great product!

FunBites

OrderCup is a huge time and money saver. We ship orders coming from our Shopify store, Amazon and miscellaneous other retailers. With OC we seamless integrate with Shopify and Amazon, and have an easy way to enter and print labels for all the others. We had zero familiarity with labels, thermal printers, etc and with a little help from Aloke we've got everything working perfectly. And the discounted postage more than pays for OC fees. Don't understand the negative reviews. None of this ecommerce stuff is easy for first timers and we've found OC to be as good or better than other apps we're using. Keep up the great work, Aloke!

Thank you for getting me back up and running. I was having trouble fetching the orders and as soon as they saw my email, i got immediate response. Not only did they get me back up and running, but gave me pointers for the future.

OrderCup has helped automate our entire shipping and their USPS rates are amazing! Of course, we run into the occasional question or two, but their customer service is top notch and they get us back on track. We would highly recommend this App! Keep up the great work.

Blackstone Bags

Not only does OrderCup save me time and money with shipping, their customer service has been great at resolving any issues I have.