OrderCup

Ship More, Pay Less!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Garden Gallery

our help today was incredible. We have been shipping for 3 weeks now but the new info will be great help
Kathy O

GolfSense Store

Great product. Once it's setup, shipping products is an absolute breeze. Ordercup allows us to focus more on making amazing products and less on the logistics of sending them to customers. Thank you!

Swag Brewery | The source for craft beer gifts and craft beer swag

Have been using this app since we launched our store and will continue to use it. I'm relatively computer savvy but still needed some help fine tuning details as not everything was completely obvious to me. These guys have great customer service though and any issue I've had has been addressed and resolved very quickly. Would recommend.

DRESS KIDS UP CORP.

Very helpful and able to help us w/ a lot of our shipping questions.

Thank you!

Choice Kicks Northwest

Ordercup is the biggest time saving app for shipping/processing orders that we have found.
Works great with all the shipping services we use, UPS, Fedex, and USPS.

We also love that we can run it from any computer whether at work or at our home office.

Highly recommend them.

Kings County Jerky Co.

Couldn't be happier with this app - works seamlessly with our Shopify store and saves us TONS of time processing orders. No more typing in addresses by hand - it's all fully automated. Customer support is excellent as well. HIGHLY recommended!

TurntableLab.com

Works well with Shopify. Great customer service as well.

Dietz & Watson

Had a few issues with the configuration. The Order Cup people could not have been nicer or more helpful. I'm up and running, and this software is wonderful!! Highly recommended!

ATAMA & Company | Dallas, Tx | Designer Toys | Art Toys | Urban Vinyl Toys | Kaiju | Prints & More...

Makes order processing very smooth. When there is an issue, they're pretty quick and easy to work with to resolve it.

Wolf Vs Goat

This worked out nicely for m. I submitted a "trouble ticket" and within a few hours I received a phone call and all my problems (self inflicted)were fixed. Works Great!