OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

by Oiizes

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

Robert Is Here Inc

App works perfect and the team behind it is incredible. We reached out with an issue that we were having and got a response less than 15 minutes later, which also fixed the problem we were having. App works as expected and and we've had no complaints so far.

African Music Buy

I now have a positive review of this App. Shane worked with me and all is Ok. This is a great App. Thanks to Shane for addressing issues I had with Orderlogic.

Edutopix

Very happy with this app. Does what I need it to do! I am doing daily deals at very low prices to encourage larger overall orders and didn't want people to just buy multiples of the daily deal, so I limit it to a max of one per order. Daily deal is working well and I'm getting the larger orders :)

Agent Site

I've been using OrderLogic for over a year on a store generating 6 figures. Every product on my site has minimum order requirements, so this app is an integral part of my success. Along the way there have been a few issues, but the customer support is fantastic. They have always been quick to reply and worked hard to remedy any issues I may have run into along the way. I highly recommend this app and the OrderLogic team!

Pgbadirectors

Had a question about how to set-up the products and had an EXCELLENT experience with the support department. They went ABOVE AND BEYOND to help us!!!!!

Festejar Com Amor

This application is very very easy to use. No coding. It allows you to limit the amount by products, allowing the customer to not lose a particular freight category because of being overweight. It also opens the possibility of establishing limits for orders (maximum or minimum) per price or quantity.

Gracious Bridal Design House

Excellent customer service from Shane. Helped us way more than we could have expected with styling, implementing special requests.

Definitely what I'd want from any other app developers.

Customworks3

Great app, very easy to use. Super fast support from Shane.

Faradite

We have implemented order logic and it is great, it does what it says on the tin simple order logic! Due to the nature of the products that we sell we had some special cases that needed to be added, the team at Order logic connected remotely to my development machine and worked with us on the phone making the necessary adjustments with no additional charge. You guys are awusme keep up the good work!

Plantessentials

Great product. Simple and quick to set up
5 stars!