OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Studio Oh Wholesale

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Love this app! Keeps our wholesale-only store running efficiently. Pretty much works flawlessly, but if there's ever a problem, support is super-responsive.

Speed Media Design & Graphics Solutions

Great app, installation couldn't be easier. Within 5 minutes I had a min $ order limit set on my site, still applying to all of the products. Great app.

ADD Printing

I use this app to set the minimum order quantity for my products. This is exactly what I want. The customer service is also amazing, Shane answers all my questions and help me to make a small custom change based on my request.

Space City Plush

Friendly app developers. Helped me and responded immediately to my questions and took time to help. Great app!

Free Stuff Hourly

Location Ireland

Excellent - no issue. and now i notice there's a review of character Minimum so...Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Treats2eat

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Initially I had custom code applied (from a developer) to my website so I could fix minimum quantities. While this worked temporarily, it was expensive, and always needed to be fixed when the theme was updated.

After trying ALL of the min/max order qty shopify apps, I can confidently say that the OrderLogic app for Shopify is by far the best! It works absolutely perfectly for what I need (minimum order quantities per item). And the best thing is, customers can't "trick" the system!

I highly recommend this app to all shopify owners out there, and you don't need to waste your time trying something else!

Thanks so much OrderLogic Team! :)

www.treats2eat.com.au

Seven Sisters Scones

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app, with great support. They worked hard on fixing the app when I changed themes. Would recommend.

Nivi Design

This is the perfect app if you want minimum quantity for selected products. It works great when the minimum quantity is not in the cart and let the customer know to update. There were a few things I wanted changing and Shane was fantastic. He worked with me very professionally. His service is impeccable! Thank you so much!

Crowdcontrolwarehouse

Great App! Works easy and support is quick to respond via email! I would highly recommend.

Robert Is Here Inc

App works perfect and the team behind it is incredible. We reached out with an issue that we were having and got a response less than 15 minutes later, which also fixed the problem we were having. App works as expected and and we've had no complaints so far.