OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Pom Usa

Thank you OrderLogic for saving my website!!! I had a stressful few months leading up to Xmas just scratching my head and trying to find a Minimum Order App that actually works... and just when I'd given up all hope - like an oasis in the desert - OrderLogic appeared!! And I must say the support from OL developers Jason & Shane is first class. I had a few minimum order issues specific to my business but my concerns were soon dismissed with their enthusiastic and hard-working support. Thanks guys. Looking forward to a long and fruitful relationship with OrderLogic. Charles :o) www.charlieandxander.com

B2bowery Com

Really thank you so much for fast and excellent technical support. Robert www.b2bowery.com

Fanatic Merch

Literally perfect. Exactly what I wanted and easy to use.

Sweets By Jubilee Favors

LOVE, Love, love it! This is the 3rd app of this type that I have tried. I let the lack of reviews deter me but boy was I wrong! The others are unreliable and the user interface aren't as great. This was an instant install, it's easy to use and does the job. Highly recommended if your store requires minimum quantity purchases like mine does. Check it out in action at www.jubileefavors.com

Store4deals

Excellent support. Would continue to use this product especially for the support rendered. I had a couple of challenges with the installation as I am using a ajax drawer for the cart.
Shane from the support team was very dedicated and quick to come up with a fix. He was also receptive to my comments.

Cheers guys!

Helpwolves

Thank you. I tried all the others and tried yours last. Sadly, I wasted a lot of time that I could have saved had I tried your app first. Worth every penny!

Ridoc 2

OrderLogic works beautifully and doesn't feel or look "hacky" like some similar apps. We use it for the wholesale portion of our site (http://ridoc.com) which requires a minimum purchase of specific items.

Additionally, Shane offered fast and thorough assistance to make the app work with my theme and Apple Pay. He also offered some bug fixes for my cart that didn't even involve his app.

Trust me, this is the app you need!

Bottleneck Gallery

Excellent app with the functionality we were looking for and even better customer support. They even worked on implementing an app change based on our recommendation. A++

Canecasdobrasil

Finally one "minimum order" app that works.
Amazing, easy to set up.
Portuguese:
Finalmente um app que funciona para Pedidos mínimos. Já tinha testado outros 3 que existem, mas nenhum funcionava direito.

Zoderia

Amazing app that does everything you need it to do and the support is superb! I highly recommend it and I truly believe it's a must app to have using Shopify.