OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

by Oiizes

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

Blingz And Blanks Wholesale Boutique

We have a wholesale biz so this app has been really great for us in implementing those settings for minimums. The trick is that we allow them to mix items within certain categories to meet that MOQ so this is great because you can set up the tags to link back to your site and enforce those limits.

My only issue is that we offer occasional sales and I need to be able to enable/disable current settings and possibly even have a second set of settings which could be activated in its place during the time of the sale. I've not been able to figure out a way to do this. Sadly, I feel it would require me to go in to every single product and setting and do it all manually and then do the same thing once the sale is over. That's just not practical or efficient. We have submitted a support log so hopefully they can offer a resolution. Other than that, we have no complaints and really love the ease of use!

PS... I also wish I was able to access this on mobile. I work 99% from my ipad and cannot make any changes or adjustments until I'm in the office and can get on a PC. That's pretty inconvenient but not a deal breaker, I guess ;)

August 13, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! I sent a response to your support ticket with a very small theme snippet you could include to disable OrderLogic. Thanks also for reporting the issues you're facing in our app admin on iPad. We're taking a look at iPad now so we hope to get you some improvements there soon.

Heavenly Raven

it would be great if this feature can be coded into a specific collection or page so the customers have to select a minimum of let's say any 3 product on that collection then can proceed to check out.

Kutiskin

Hi,

I tested this app and it worked exactly as described in the description. In my scenarios I had unique needs of of having Membership orders that unfortunately could not be met by the current version.

Jason was fantastic in answering all emails and honest as to the feature set of his app. He did let me know that what I needed will eventually be added but it could take some time. I did accept his offer of letting me know when he has it completed and looking forward to using his app.

Thanks Jason !!

Don
www.KutiSkin.com

Trendmatize

Same problem with another similar app. I could easily bypass the limitation by updating the quantity number and hit the Checkout button just before being prompted! This could lead to potential losses.

Nonetheless, they have one of the best supports which I've personally experienced. Kudos to the efforts and hope to see a better version soon which can fill this loophole!

Expertswl

Great! It is easy to use and works well. I would like to see it available by product variants. Other than that, I'm happy that it works and for a great price!

Pretty In Plus Clothing

Testing it during the free period and this app looks promising.

It imports all of your products so you can search for a product just as you would normally and then simply add an order limit. The interface is familiar and easy to use.

Over limits are caught on the product page add to cart and the cart edit with a nice message for the customer.