Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out of Stock Alerts

Free plan available

REAVERFIT

Best app in its category ! Customer service quick and efficient, i recommend ! Good price ratio compare to competitors :)

February 8, 2022

Thank you so much for the review.❤️

I am glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Ordersify.

We are always happy to assist. Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. Thanks!

Matuska Taxidermy

A wonderful app with fantastic customer service! It goes above and beyond what we are looking for and if there is anything you need, they get to it right away! Highly recommend!

January 29, 2022

WILLIAM CRIGHTON

Having alerts for back in stock products, and the accurate info on what items are in demand is going to be invaluable in restocking orders and future product ideas. Being able to email customers is a cherry on top. And their support staff are super-fast and helpful. Recommended.

January 28, 2022

Hello there!
Thank you so much for the review.

I sincerely appreciate the awesome and honest feedback. I am happy to hear that Ordersify help you are having such a great experience with the app.

Our support team is always glad to assist you and answer any questions and I'll be sure to share this feedback with the entire team. 😊

Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

Black Mass Electronics

App does exactly what i need it to, collect email addresses and let them know when a product is back. I love that it works at the variant level and that i can set an inventory threshold that needs to be hit before sending out the back in stock email. The team is quick to respond and helpful. No complaints at all.

January 26, 2022

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review.

Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

eKitchenWorld

Great app, amazing support. The entire team was so helpful in getting us set up and helping us customize our installation. Do not hesitate to give this app a try.

January 26, 2022

Thanks!

marshmalloh

App was very easy to use. I needed some help, and Chris was very helpful and quick to respond. Would definitely recommend!

January 25, 2022

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review.

Super happy to learn that you are having such an awesome experience with Ordersify.

I am also happy to hear that our support team could help and Chris was able to assist you. I'll surely share your kind words with him and the entire support team. 😊

TIENDA PERU ONLINE

Estoy usando la app para notificar a los clientes cuando llega de nuevo la mercancía y funciona muy bien. Además, la atención al cliente es muy rápida y eficaz. Queremos probar más funciones pero con esta por los momentos estamos encantados.

January 25, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. 🤗

Thanks!

Auberge Designs

In order to have the inline button installed it required that I request their team to implement this which I was expecting to take forever, but I sent the request on a Sunday and to my surprise even received a response back on Sunday requesting a couple of details so they could implement this, and then I woke up on Monday morning with a confirmation email that they had already implemented it, and sure enough I checked and it was done! Amazingly fast customer support! When shopping different options the price was also the best, so it was an easy decision.

January 25, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

We are so happy to hear that you've had a pleasant experience with our support team.

If there is anything else we can do to help, please don't hesitate to let us know.

bead&more

Die App ist sehr schnell und einfach installiert und an die eigenen Bedürfnisse angepasst. Alles ist sehr gut verständlich aufgebaut. Der Support hat unglaublich schnell reagiert und meine Seite auf meine Wünsche noch angepasst. Bis jetzt bin ich sehr zufrieden!

January 25, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! It's awesome to hear that you had an easy time using Ordersify.

Please just let us know if anything comes up😊

Chicago Electronic Distributors

Great and super useful app AND even better support!! Got a super prompt response and help with the configuration questions. 5+ stars!

January 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback.

If there is anything we can do for you, please feel free to drop us a line via the Livechat channel anytime! We are always available for our lovely customers like you.