Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out of Stock Alerts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Norton Supply

Time spent using app About 2 months

App is great, saves a lot of administrative time answering chats. Support was amazing, customization in a matter of minutes. Highly recommend.

February 22, 2022

We are so happy you are enjoying our app and customer service!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review!

Corinne Michaels

Time spent using app About 7 hours

I am super happy. Not only are they the most affordable I found, but their response was amazing. I reached out and in a few hours, they had it fixed. I definitely recommend it.

February 21, 2022

Thanks so much for the 5-star review and for recommending us!

If there's anything we can help you with or you have any questions along the way, please let us know!

Tahoor Store

Location Norway

Amazing app and tremendously quick and efficient support :) highly recommend this app to any store that's serious about business

February 17, 2022

Wonderful! 🤩 Thanks so much for the 5-star review and for recommending us!

All the best, Linda

Ashberry Woods

My site isn't live yet but so far this app is looking very promising. I decided to give the Ordersify team a chance because the price is so much more affordable than the other back in stock apps. Aside from that, their reviews looked great, and their demo store showed off the app very well. The install went great but there was a small issue due to my theme. I reached out to their support and Chris was super quick to get everything sorted out. He was super professional and even sent me a demo image and a link to make sure that I was happy with everything. Thanks Chris! Keep up the great work! Update: I recently needed help with something and Andy took care of it super quickly! You guys rock!

Welcome to Ordersify! 🙌

Thanks so much for choosing our app, and we're so excited to be able to contribute to your business success.

If there's anything you need help with, just let us know. Happy to help out in any way we can.

ForLuxeSake

Great app, does exactly what I need. Plus great support, I had an issue and this was resolved right away :) Thanks again!

February 17, 2022

We're so glad to know that you like our apps and our customer support as well. 🙌

If you have any questions or issues along the way, just let us know and we'll help you right away. Thanks!

Antama

Location Mexico

Love it. It helps me save time and works well. It is also beautifully designed. I use it to notify my clients about back in stock products.

February 14, 2022

Your kind words warmed our hearts a lot. 💕

We are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It has been a pleasure taking care of your site. Thank you so much!

Hope we will continue our communication in a fruitful way. Please contact us anytime you need our close assistance via 24/7 Livechat window. We're really looking forward to your next visit!

Best regards,

Shop My Gym

This app accomplishes several things I need for my store. The development team is very responsive with implementing integrations.

February 14, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. ❤️

I am glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Ordersify.

We are always happy to assist. Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. Thanks!

Baublehaus

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Very responsive and easy to work with as well as communicate. I wanted the inline widget feature and it was up and running within a few hours. Very happy with the results.

February 12, 2022

We are so happy you are enjoying our app and customer service!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review!

Growly Delivers

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app does exactly what it says it does. The staff installed it on my website so it can look better and they did a great job.

February 10, 2022

We're so glad to know that you like our apps and our customer support as well.

Best regards,

Mamie Bourgeoise

Location France

Très satisfaite de cette application, service client très réactif et rapide ! Appli simple d'utilisation et personnalisable

February 10, 2022

Thanks so much for choosing our app! We are so grateful for your kind words and 5-star review!

If you have any questions or issues along the way, please let us know! Much appreciated,