Back in Stock: Pre Orders

Back in Stock: Pre Orders

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Félin Lune Apothecary

Great lil app that checks off all the boxes for me (low stock bar, back in stock notifications). I reached out to the CS team to help integrate some of their features and Andy responded promptly. Everything was done the same day! Definitely recommend giving this app a try.

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. We’re so glad that you are having a good experience with us. We are so grateful for your 5-star review.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

Max and Neo

Great app. It's exactly what we needed when we switched over from a paid similar app. Support was great and set it up for us. I was also able to migrate my backlog of notifications to this app with ease.

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

Bastanchury

One of my favorite shopify app. Contact customer Support with a small issue, receive the response and solve the issue in couple of minites.

April 16, 2021

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ordersify. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please don't hesitate on contacting us whenever you are in doubt.

Best regards,

Max and Neo CBD

This is a great free app and it comes with good support. It does what all the paid back in stock apps do. I think the only thing it is missing is that it doesn't integrate with a mail program once it captures the email.

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. It means a lot to us and also being a huge motivation for our team to improve our app and support quality to help you grow your business in the best possible way.

Glow Fashion Boutique

We had a special request and Andy handled it quickly. He went above and beyond to make it even better than we suggested. So happy with this app!!! It will save us a lot of time!!!

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the review. We are trying to make Ordersify better.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any recommendations or questions.

Sturrock Street

This app is awesome for people who want to show stock alerts on the product detail page based on varient.

April 16, 2021

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to my whole team. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with Ordersify and our service.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

Fajr Noor

Loved the app. Simple to use and very functional. Would Highly recommend to medium to big store. Best part is that it is free.

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Ordersify and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

My Tori Belle

Love this app and I definitely recommend! The Back in Stock helps increase sales and get customers back, but it also helps with forecasting.

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review on Shopify App Store. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.

Best regards,

Ethnic District

Great support! Resolved our issue in under 5 minutes! Highly recommend this app AND it's free! Great Job!

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Colorfull

Andy was very quick to assist with my small adjustments and i am so very thankful! His response and help was so immediate, thank you so so much!!! Love this app its what i have been looking for for the longest time!

April 14, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review. It is our goal that you are always happy with Ordersify quality, so we look forward to satisfying you.