Back in Stock: Pre Orders

Back in Stock: Pre Orders

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

SportsStuffCheap

Perfect. Signed in Solved Issue.
put an amazing button under the sold button. Notifies back in stock

Coolcasc Helmet Covers UK

Simple to install, support very helpful, just be handy if you got notified that someone had left a notification as I'll have to check each store we run individually all the time. Over all very happy.

Cheshire Style Boutique

I've only just started using this app but wanted to change the look of the 'notify when available' box on the shop so it fit in better with my theme and was more noticeable to customers and user-friendly. The team were so helpful and responded to my query straight away. It looks great and Im really impressed. Very professional - thanks so much!

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! Glad you are enjoying our features and are able to utilize them effectively.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via email if we can be of any further assistance.

Lindy Stitches

I absolutely love this app. It works wonderfully and has enabled me to keep track of my customer's desires when something sells out. I had to request support and was helped WITHIN TWO MINUTES on a SATURDAY MORNING. That kind of customer service is unheard of. Thank you so much!

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us feedback. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with Ordersify and our service.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any recommendations or questions.

SneakersCorp

Les développeurs sont d'une rapidité incroyable pour répondre a nos question ou nous aider. L'application est très pratique

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. That really motivates us to create more useful apps and provide better customer service for you and other users.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

UNCU London™

Really great app! Super quick support and so far so good. We needed an app to do both Out of Stock and Low Stock and this offers just that. Thank you again!

September 20, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Poethan

Perfect. Customer service is also excellent, I wanted a notify button on the screen as well and they did it with no issues.

September 20, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

cocot ココット おいも屋さん 《オンラインストア》

サポートが早く親切だったので助かりました!
機能も有料のものに劣らず、ととても使いやすいです。
日本語に翻訳の機能もあり助かりました。
月間100メールまでは無料。素晴らしい開発者さまなので、貢献したいと思います。

September 15, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

EmpressKorea

I just installed this app.
It works with iphone not like the other notification apps. I really satisfied now.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to my whole team. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Vacation Nation

The app works well integrated with our store and the support team is very helpful. All in all, it was a good choice for us.

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review. We really appreciate you being an Ordersify user and helping to share the word about us.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23