Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out of Stock Alerts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

J.M. Weston

Location France

Nous avons installé cette application depuis maintenant quelques mois et nous sommes globalement satisfait de son fonctionnement. L'interface est pratique et intuitive. Les équipes de développeurs sont très réactives en ce qui concerne les améliorations réalisables sur l'application.

August 1, 2022

We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app. These are the moments when we really feel like our hard work pays off. :)

Thank you very much again for your kind review, it was a pleasure helping you today. And as always, if you need any help or have any questions, please do let us know.

Kind Regards,

FaceDoctor フェイスドクター ショップ

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just installed the app on my store and it works great! The customer service at the Ordersify team is quick and helpful.

July 28, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind review!

We are happy to hear that we could help you to sort out the issue and we wish you a lot of success with your store!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in case you need further help with anything, and we would be more than happy to help. :)

Kind regards,

Ideaure

Excellent and affordable app. Not only that, the customer service is excellent. Andy worked with to fix some deliverability issues with my Back in stock emails. Happy to say everything is perfect and exactly what I needed. Keep up the great work :)

July 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your honest and appreciative review, we're really happy that you feel that our customer service is excellent. «3

All of our plans enjoy the same 100% customer care focus. as we very much appreciate all of our users :)

Once again, thank you so much for your kind review, it means a lot to us!
Please contact us again if we may help you with anything else:)

Kostura Maria

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 month

I appreciate the quick assistance of the customer support team. Thanks very much for the prompt reply on my queries!

July 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

If you have any further questions or encounter issues along the way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Our team here at Ordersify is always happy to help.

Best regards,

Padel USA

Time spent using app About 12 hours

This is the best back in stock app. Don't look anywhere else.
Suppose is quick and they are doing their best.

Kind Regards

Heavenlynest

so excited to have found this amazing app! loving all of the features already and customer service has been very helpful in answering all of my questions with such a fast turnaround! ++++++

July 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your compliments, these are the times we feel like our work is really worth it!

I'm very glad that you're satisfied with the app and the team. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Elevé Dancewear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far, so good. Support has been quick to respond. I still have a few things to figure out, but my fingers are crossed for a good result.

July 23, 2022

Thank you so much for the 5-star review!

We really appreciate you using the app! If there's anything else we can do, please feel free to reach out at any time.
Best wishes,

TEC Store Italia

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 hours

very professional customer care , very suggested. App works well and is really easy to configure and use.

July 22, 2022

Hi There! Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm very glad that you were satisfied with our assistance.

Please feel free to reach out anytime in the future!

De La Rosa

Location Germany

I just installed the app on my Store and it works perfectly! The costumer service is very competent and friendly and they helped me addapting the app for my Shopify Theme. They also have a simple and nice template for the automation e-mails, and the app is very easy to use. I recommend it.

July 21, 2022

Thank you for your kind review!

We're happy that you find Ordersify easy to use. This has always been our aim - to make it easy for you to better connect with and engage your customers! For anything you need, we'll be here…

Badminton HQ

Great app for sales and excellent support to issues also. They made every effort to fix the issues I had when they came up.

July 20, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind review, it was a pleasure helping you.

Do get back to us if you have any other questions or need assistance with anything else and we will be more than happy to help.

Kind Regards,