Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Developer
Ordersify
4.9
November 30, 2022

Andy was so helpful and quick turnaround! Highly recommend this app for all storefronts! Thank you all so much!

Revel
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
Ordersify replied December 2, 2022

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review.

Super happy to learn that you are having such an awesome experience with Ordersify.

I am also happy to hear that our support team could help and Andy was able to assist you. I'll surely share your kind words with him and the entire support team. 😊

November 30, 2022

L'application est vraiment intuitive et très complète. L'équipe support est vraiment très réactive et aimable.

French Connoisseur
France
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Ordersify replied November 30, 2022

Thank you so much for the review.❤️

I am glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Ordersify.

We are always happy to assist. Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

November 25, 2022

The app does exactly what I was looking for. In addition, Andy was very quick to answer my requests. Recommended!

Freyja Home Decor
Hungary
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Ordersify replied November 25, 2022

I'm so glad to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from Andy! Thank you for your kind words :)

If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Our team will be there for you.

All the best,

November 23, 2022

App does exactly what it says! I've been using it for a few months now with no issues. I had to contact support once, and they responded within an hour and solved my problem! Definitely recommend this awesome app

Florious Beauty
Time spent using app: 5 months
Ordersify replied November 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion! :)

We're really happy that you're satisfied with our app and the support team.

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to reach out to us anytime and we'll do our best to assist you.

November 23, 2022

Simple easy to use app! and the support is super super fast to respond, even on the weekend! Good luck guys!

WPL RC Official Store
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Ordersify replied November 24, 2022

Thank you very much for your honest review. We sincerely appreciate it!

We are more than happy to know that our app is easy to use and our customer service meets your expectations. If you need our help, do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime.