Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Nails R Life

This app is awesome. It does just what I needed. I wanted a low inventory alert and a notify me button for out of stock items. So far, all is well. I needed help with one thing and they quickly figured it out for me.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for users like you.

TecnoStrike®

Thanks to this app we have recovered sales thanks to the product reminder. the support is incredible, always delivering prompt responses. I totally recommend it :)

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. We’re so glad that you are having a good experience with Ordersify.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

Murdock London

This is a great app. Very easy to use and quick to set up with fantastic support if you need any help.

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it. Your review is so motivated and we will try our best to deserve your expectation.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

InGear OutFitters

Crisp design and easy to install. I do wish the inline button option could be accomplished without assistance, but the app developers kindly offer help with quick turn-arounds upon request! Will recommend to friends and colleagues! *****

March 23, 2021

Thanks for your generous review, We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Fitted Charm

Love the app, it's very easy to use and set up. Support is very helpful and quick, one of my favorite apps.

March 23, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via email if we can be of any further assistance.

YV-KE

Love it because it works great and it's free. Super quick response and quick fix! Would definitely recommend it!

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.

OBOVE

Super easy to integrate and great usability. You can customize text copy, colours, e-mail content. We also contacted customer service for integrating the inline button to our theme and it was solved within a few minutes. Really great service and finally there is a back in stock app, that works, looks good and even is for free

Musthavetobacco

Very good app, and very nice friendly and fast service. Thank you very much. They make all what you want.

March 23, 2021

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to my whole team. It really encourages us to keep providing the best quality services to all of our customers.

Feel free to let us know if you have any recommendations or questions.

Greenstell

Nice app and tech support. Quick response is highly appreciated, emails are replied to within minutes. Hope more great app will be built.

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Southwood Garden Centre

This is a great app. I used it so customer could sign up to be notified when we had products back in stock. The app then sent out emails to all the customers who signed up when we had it back in stock. The customer service team were very helpful and they even implemented a personalised button into our theme for us. It looks great!

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Ordersify.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.