Back in Stock: Pre Orders

Back in Stock: Pre Orders

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Our Olivka

Customer service was prompt the 1st time but this time, i cant seem to get ahold of anyone to install the inline button. Emailed 3 times but no one replied.

August 12, 2021

Hi

I'm Andy from the Ordersify team. I'm so sorry about the bad experience you had.
I sent a request to help you to install the inline button. But I did not receive any responses from you. Can you help me to approve it and I will help you to install it?

Andy

Veradek

After trying a few other apps with the same functionality, this is the best one. Great support and timely responses from the developer. I would highly recommend this app!

August 1, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please don't hesitate on contacting us whenever you are in doubt, and rest assured we will do our best to help you.

La Coochie

Great back-in-stock widget and system for my fashion brand. The team is very quick to respond and helpful. They're also willing to take suggestions on new features.

August 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Eniihaus

Great app + fantastic service from Andy and the team! The app is simple and easy to navigate. Highly recommend.

August 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it! So glad to hear that the team could help you out.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

test-store978674

Slow service and app is not working. Been trying to get a hold of them for the past 24 hours, but no one is replying back to me. My own developer integrated the app for me, but when testing the app with multiple languages (templates inside app) then it doesnt work. The app only sends the default alert notification template, even though you have made your own language templates in their app. I need this fixed!

Huffkins Bakery | Official Online Shop

Our site: www.huffkins.com Great app with great customer service. We love giving our customers the option to sign up for an email notification when an out of stock product becomes available again. It helps drive sales and improves our service. We couldn't get it working on the theme we were using, but the app support was great and added it for us really quickly, making sure we were happy before they pushed the changes live. It's useful to get stock notifications sent to us too, so we know when we need to re-order products. Our only slight issue is that if we set a limit of 5 stock notification emails a day, this does not count on variations. So when a product has 10 variations and an item within those variations goes out of stock, you get 10 emails every time. Overall we're still very happy with this app and would recommend it.

July 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. Thanks for choosing Ordersify. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Ranch Brand Clothing

Incredible customer service! Small thing fixed within 5 minutes after an email sent! Best service ever!

June 30, 2021

Thanks for choosing Ordersify. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com

Ecclesia.Shop

Instant fixing of the problem! I’m very happy to choose this app, because is perfect and flexible for each template! I’m satisfied

June 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it! We are trying to make Ordersify better so please feel free to let us know if you have any recommendations or questions.

Swim Feral

Really easy to use and set up. We had some issues with the app conflicting with our JavaScript but spoke to Support and got it sorted.

June 26, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review on Shopify App Store. It really encourages us to keep providing the best quality services to all of our customers.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com

MERSHY

Great app! Functions as specified and has really helped to keep our customers in the loop for our restocks. Communication with the team is great and they were helpful with questions that we had.

June 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us and also being a huge motivation for our team to improve our app and support quality to help you grow your business in the best possible way.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.