Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out of Stock Alerts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Zenluxco

Their customer service is phenomenal. Addressed and fixed what I wanted on my store to exactly how I wanted it to look!

May 4, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Ordersify with us.

With your precious feedback, it motivates us to keep on improving the app and develop better features for our customers 💚

We truly hope that we could be with you until the day your business prosper with Ordersify.

Once again, thank you for spending your time for such a wonderful feedback. We truly appreciate it. Please drop us a message via Livechat window anytime you need assistance. We're looking forward to supporting you again.

Dolly and Dotty

The app works really great, a few bumps in the road but the guys are so quick to help out and even helped us with all the custom designing. Best OOS app for Shopify newbies!

May 4, 2022

Your kind words warmed our hearts a lot 💕.

We are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It has been a pleasure taking care of your site. Thank you so much!

Hope we will continue our communication in a fruitful way. Please contact us anytime you need our close assistance via 24/7 Livechat window. We're really looking forward to your next visit!

Kind Regards,

Ryco Air Quality

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I'm still in the trial phase, however so far this app looks like it will be perfect for what we need. Most of the set-up was straight forward, however when I did need some technical support, the team at Ordersify responded instantly and had the integration fixed perfectly immediately. Thanks again for the great support

May 4, 2022

Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track!

We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Don't forget to get in touch with us anytime you need our assistance via email and Live chat channel!

All the best,

Turtle TCG

Location Australia

I am still in the trial phase of this app but I do feel it will be a great tool when my customer base begins using it more frequently.
My key reason behind the 5-star rating is the fantastic/speedy support!

May 4, 2022

Thank you very much for being a valued customer of the Ordersify app. We feel so lucky that you have chosen us.

We always put customer satisfaction as a priority and we are ready to go the extra mile to meet our customers.

Once again, thank you for your lovely review! We look forward to working with you again. 💖

bonbonsnguns

Time spent using app 1 day

I looked at several apps for this feature, and after some review and research i found them to be just perfect for my need; very helpful, quick, and friendly. Thank you!

May 4, 2022

Thank you very much for leaving such good feedback for us 😊.

We are happy that so you’ve had a great experience with the Ordersify app.
We're looking forward to your next visit!

Ananday

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Super responsive support, clean minimal design, and great price point! Easy to customize to your website. Highly recommend.

April 29, 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review.

We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us and our supporters in the Live chat window. We are willing to help you anytime 🥰

All the best,

Lady Hokage Fitness

Time spent using app 39 minutes

Andy helped me out super duper fast! I am really happy and satisfied with the service that I received. Andy was able to add in my inline box within minutes of me requesting assistance. I absolutely love the look of my out of stock feature.

April 29, 2022

On behalf of the Ordersify team, I want to thank you for the great review and the lovely words.

I'm so glad we were able to help you to make you satisfied. And I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problems.

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Once again, thank you!

SQlab

Time spent using app 1 day

Quick set up, customisable even in the plan for free, nice additional features in the ordersify plattform and really quick and helpful customer support.

April 29, 2022

We are all so proud that our app and our support can make you feel satisfied!

Your trust and wonderful feedback motivated us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our customers.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

avidor online

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I have 2 stores.
I want to recommend for quick response and quick fix.
Thank you very much.
Good job

April 27, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

It motivates us to work hard and efficiently for every customer. Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available to help you.

Kind Regards,

ooakshell llc

Time spent using app About 11 hours

excellent customer service. app is very easy to use and customize! i am just trying out the free version so far and it is great! this app has the best subscription options for price when compared to what other apps offer for the same price!

April 27, 2022

In a long day, your review makes us feel better, thank you for choosing and using Ordersify.

We always set satisfaction of customers on top and we are so happy to achieve this.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best!