Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

The Homebrew Beer Academy

I just installed this app and needed to update one element.. I sent the request and in about 15 minutes the problem was fixed. Super fast, super efficient. I highly recommend this app.

April 2, 2021

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to my whole team. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

Abboo Candle Co ®

Set up was pretty straight-forward and the support team was super quick to respond and very helpful. All of the functionality I need appears to be there and I especially like the ability to tag products or collections to not have the back in stock alert show up. For the price of free you definitely can't beat this app!

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.

The Better Deal Page

Great app and developers are quick to help. This should help me get some more business since people will be able to know when products are back in stock.

April 2, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Truck Electrics

Great app, very easy to setup & support was almost instant! This will help me get back to customers when something is back in stock. Thanks very much guys!!

April 2, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Sisters Beauty Recipe

I love this app, it helps me lessen the lost orders by notifying clients when something is back in stock.

April 2, 2021

Thanks for choosing Ordersify. Thank you so much for your kind words. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

WheeloutletNJ

Did exactly what I wanted & needed it to do for my needs! The best part of it all is that it was free!

April 1, 2021

Thanks for taking the time out to share your experience with us. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please don't hesitate on contacting us whenever you are in doubt.

Totery

Good app, very easy to use, quick response and quick fix. Fully integrated with Shopify! I recommend everyone to use this service.

April 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Ausby Loves to Play

Amazing app, does what it says and super easy to set up. Extremely punctual customer service, would love to see even more apps from this great team

March 30, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Peer Online Shop

Schnelle Support Antwort & Schnelle Lösung. Die App funktioniert super und ist hilfreich. Kann auch in vielen verschiedenen Sprachen übersetzt werden. Weiter so!

March 30, 2021

Thanks for choosing Ordersify. Thank you so much for the kind review. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please contact us anytime you need our help.

Ivory & Chain

Great customer service, app has lots of great features and is very straight forward to use. highly recommended for a free app.

March 30, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via email if we can be of any further assistance.