Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Gaille & George

Loving the fast replies from their support team! Been looking for this kind of app for my store. THANK YOU!

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy to hear about it.

Please contact us if you have any questions or add more columns to your template.

Best regards,

Neurodiversities

The app is just what we need for our store, gives updates on low stock items and prompts me to re-order, replaced the need for excel spreadsheets, runs in sync with shopify.

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com

mooshroom

has a weird layout but useful application, would recommend, but make the layout more user friendly.

April 28, 2021

Thank you very much for this review. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you. Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

Viridian Gaming

If you're looking for a simple on-page 'notify when available' button, this seems to work well. Had to contact them to get the button working as the default is floating tab-- but they were EXTREMELY quick to help (within 2 hours I think?). Only complaint is that I found the interface/documentation a little unclear at times... but given that its free, and works, and the team is helpful, how could I give it anything less than 5 star? Thank you!

April 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com

Ocean Paradise

It is great and easy to set up! The support team is quick to respond and solve the problem immediately. Highly recommeded.

April 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

PinkSweetHeart

This app is pretty good so far! I can do so much all in one space, literally. It’s been a lifesaver.

April 23, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being an Ordersify user and helping to share the word about us.

Please contact us anytime you need our help.

H2GRO

Excellent response and feedback and seamless integration with my store. Does what the app promises to do. Highly recommended!

April 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. So glad to hear that the team could help you out.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

Silk Pieces

great customer service. responded very quick for any adjustment in the website. definitely 5 star app!

April 23, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please don't hesitate on contacting us whenever you are in doubt.

Johnny Fly Co.

Amazing app! Something we have been trying to implement in a smooth way for such a long time! Not to mention, it is my favorite price$$! The team is so very responsive (literally in 15 minutes) and helped me solve what i thought would be a complicated integration in just minutes. Cannot wait to start putting the app to work! Look forward to seeing what updates come down the road!

April 23, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Hanora Fashion

Best app out here. Very nice support team who helped implenting a few things in my shop. Never been so satisfied with a support team like here. Thanks again and keep up the good work!

April 23, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. I'm really grateful for it and it is our much-needed dose of motivation so that we can build on our support quality and strive to be more helpful to our customers.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.