Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Sweet Yourself Vegan

Amazing app and even better customer service. Thank you for creating something so user friendly, attractive and useful! Highly recommend :)

March 20, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share with the community of Shopify. We hope you have a good experience.

Shop Weekend Cheoks

Heads up to the team for creating such an amazing app! Straightforward, working functions that are easy to implement, manage and track. Most importantly, it is supported by a very responsive team to address issues and make design tweaks to make sure that it is working seamlessly. Shout out to Andy for running back and forth emails to help me through the entire process. I cannot recommend this app highly enough!

March 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Lacher Patisserie

It is useful for my small inventory website and it is free. And the support team is helpful and fast!

March 19, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Airluma

I love this app! It's great to be able to offer a back in stock notification so I do not lose a customer. I love seeing the analytics and the team is incredibly responsive, fixing issues (which are rare) in a matter of seconds. I have had other apps where I completely lose my data when I update my Shopify plan or change my theme, but Ordersify has made it a very seamless integration.

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We hope you have a good experience. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Ultimate TCG Limited

Team were great in helping us get it implemented on our site, exactly what we needed to manage out of stock items that are in demand

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Best regards,

Khalis Perfumery

Excellent app and very helpful support team. Thank you so much for the quick response and kind assistance with customizing and integrating this cool app on our store. It works perfectly! :)

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Aesop

This App is very useful for 'back in stock' notification and 'low stock' notification. User friendly and customizable.

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Buru Jewels

Perfecto! tuve una duda sobre cómo poner un botón y me lo solucionaron por email al instante, sin duda se la recomendaría a cualquiera.

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Best regards,

SleepingWolvesArt

Exactly what we needed! :D Works and looks great, just enough customization, and the support team is extremely quick and helpful. They integrated two features for us within the day. For a free app it's wonderful. Thank you!

March 18, 2021

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Footballism

I really like this app. This app has allowed me to take my store to the next level. This will allow me to capture more sales.

March 18, 2021

Thanks for choosing Ordersify. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.