Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Deity Microphones

Literally the best app you can add to your store. Give your customers a sense of urgency to purchase! The staff at Ordersify is amazing and SUPER HELPFUL!!!! Andy over there is an amazing dev and was super quick at responsing to my emails.

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Ordersify and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Bare Sunday

This app is great for notifying us when items are out of stock and giving customers the options to sign up to be notified when back in stock. They were very quick to respond and fix our minor issue. Would definitely recommend!

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.

Budget Beauty

Love this app for the low stock banner and the notify me when available option! Andy was super helpful to set everything up.

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Sabaah's Boutique

The team behind this App are absolutely AMAZING!! Within 20 minutes of downloading the App, I emailed them to do a couple for me and they did it IMMEDIATELY!!! I can't believe how quickly they reply/work especially since there is only two in the team and it was a Saturday afternoon Thank you so much for the incredible service Andy. You guys deserve 10+ stars.

April 21, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued Ordersify users like you.

Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

MARIA LAGUILLO

I´m delighted, I finally found what I was looking for. The customer service is super effective and they solved my doubts very quickly. I highly recommend it. Thank you

April 20, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review. That really motivates us to create more useful apps and provide better customer service for you and other users.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

&SONS

App has been live less than an hour and already we have people signed up to alerts. I had a slight issue installing the app (my fault, nothing do with the integration) and the team responded within the hour, problem fixed and we went live! Incredible customer service.

April 20, 2021

Thanks for choosing Ordersify. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Woods Fine Linens

These guys are super efficient and support you every step of the way! Couldn't be happier. The app does what it says on the tin, notifies you via email when items are low or out of stock, you decide and give your customers an extra button to buy out of stock items or be notified when back in! Spendid

April 20, 2021

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ordersify. We will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

DarBeauty

I really like this app and smooth and amazing super support, The answer was in record time and everything I asked for was accomplished. Thank you

April 20, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with us. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

Momo Monster Co

The app was easy to install and when I encountered a minor problem (I wanted to use a special feature), they responded quickly and fixed it asap (excellent customer support). I'm amazed that this app is free, but glad it is, as it's perfect for my needs.
One of things I like is how well it integrated with my shop and looks like it's a part of it.

April 20, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

Avara

Great customer service and app is good! They were quick to respond with a setup question and so far so good!

April 20, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Ordersify.