Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

autumnglowaromas

Amazingly fast response! Great customer service. So glad to give customers the option to sign up for stock alerts. Very helpful thank you.

March 29, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. Thanks for choosing Ordersify. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Tinye Swimwear

AMAZING fast customer support! Love how it's free! Will definitely be recommending this app to everyone.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to my whole team. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

SUP Montréal

Awesome app! Free and the best customer service. I would recommend to anyone that wants to notify customers looking to buy out of stock products.

March 29, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with Ordersify and our service.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any recommendations or questions.

Her Juice Bar

I love this app; a few people already signed up for restock alerts and I just recently installed! The customer service is also very helpful and respond fast!

March 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.

Trending Interiors

Great app and customer service! I can't believe this is available for free, no issues so far and really enjoying the service. 5 stars!

March 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. So glad to hear that the team could help you out.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Jasmim Jewels

Absolutely love the app. Not to mention in the wonderful service. Almost instant reply and support. Recommend 100%

March 29, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify. We really appreciate you being an Ordersify user and helping to share the word about us.

MARLO

Great application, and a really good addition to our Shopify Site. The customer service team was very helpful too. Would recommend!

March 29, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share with us. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Tissus For You

This app is great and does everything I needed it to. I'm so happy to have found one of such quality and for FREE! I had a little trouble getting the "low stock" widget to display on my store and contacted customer service. They responded quickly and knew exactly how to help me with my issue. I can't say enough about the app and the service. I sent test emails to myself to make sure things were working and am very happy with the results. A+ app. You won't regret it!

March 29, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

Les robes de Colette

Je recommande vraiment cette appli gratuite! Elles est simple et efficace. Le SAV répond très vite.

March 29, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

BBYSTOR

Great app, Support helped me really quick with the setup and responded really fast to my mails. I would definitely recommend.

March 29, 2021

Thanks for taking the time out to share your experience with us. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.