Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

The Cone Zone

App looks and functions perfectly! I contacted support with a question, and the response time was incredibly fast. Excellent customer service.

May 6, 2021

Thank you for your choice and belief in Ordersify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

You Barista

This is a great app! It started working straight away and does what it says. I'm really happy with it. No problems.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. We really appreciate you being an Ordersify user and helping to share the word about us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

GoWoo Sports

Awesome app, great customer service! Andy and his team is amazing; thank you! I really enjoy the app.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns. We are always willing to help you.

Moda-Upcycle Fashion

The app is useful. The team response and fix the issue so quickly. I really appreciate all the efforts!

May 5, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Forward Whangarei

Super quick response and repair! Excellent customer service. Thanks team, appreciate your assistance.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. I’m so happy that you had a great time with our customer service.

Will & Charlie

I had an issue installing the app to get the notification box to show up. They fixed the issue as fast with only a couple of emails. Still waiting to see the functionality but know they'll fix any issues fast which is amazing!

May 3, 2021

Thank you a lot for your review. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

ORQA Shop - High end FPV Equipment

The best and fastest support ever! I had few questions and things I was not sure about - support replied instant and with all answers!

May 3, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

8th Dial Development Site

Great app, integrated well with our theme, and is easy to use - support team are very helpful and quick to solve any questions too!

May 3, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share with the community of Shopify. I’m so happy that you had a great time with our customer service.

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns.

ARTKNIT STUDIOS

Great app and great customer service! I asked for help during the setup and they solved my problems in less than an hour.

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

Best regards,

Adorable Fairy Studio

Such an amazing and clean app. The team also response super quickly! Highly recommended! Very happy so far!

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.