4.8

Merchants highly recommend this affordable app for its user-friendly interface and reliable performance. It's praised for its customizable notification bars, pre-order features, and low stock alerts. Many appreciate the quick and efficient customer support. The app is noted for retaining potential sales by alerting customers when out-of-stock items are restocked, proving useful in capturing interested customers and generating new leads.

June 15, 2023

This app has proven to be very useful for our store! Very seamless integration and a wonderful customer support team! Highly recommend adding this app to your store. :)

Safari Ltd®
Over 2 years using the app
July 10, 2023

Very good app and seems to be working so far on the testing I have completed. The application didn't show up on my website when following the set up which meant I needed to contact support. Andy sorted the issue and connected the app for me really quickly.

Lunas Dressing Room
5 months using the app
Ordersify replied July 12, 2023

I'm so glad to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from Andy! Thank you for your kind words :)

If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Our team will be there for you.

July 25, 2023

Quickly responded to help fix the code to get the button on the store as it was not showing when I initially set it up.

Taleology
7 months using the app
Ordersify replied August 1, 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. It motivates us to work hard and efficiently for every customer.

Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available to help you.

June 29, 2023

This app Works great, customer service always gets back to you fast. Thank you

Chef Gina's® Mini Food
Almost 2 years using the app
Ordersify replied June 29, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your beautiful review. You have just made our day!

We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently. As always, if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please do let us know.

Wishing you every success.

June 15, 2023

Great App with a better service. They solve the integration problem in our theme template with ease. Thanks, Andy.

Poly Juguetes
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
November 16, 2023

I highly recommend this app. It has good customer support and is a very useful app if you have items out of stock.

Puffl Slides
16 days using the app
Ordersify replied November 17, 2023

We wanted to take a moment to express our heartfelt gratitude for your review on our app. Your kind words and positive review motivate our team to strive in providing top-notch services and a seamless app experience.

Thank you again for being a valued customer. Feel free to contact us anytime and we will be there with you.

December 8, 2023

Very disappointing. App doesn't work at all (widget not showing up in shop) and sadly no response by the app/development team despite many support requests throughout the last week. We probably lost hundreds of interested customers' contacts due to that...

truemorrow
Germany
4 days using the app
November 22, 2023

Great app and amazing support team.

Pro Sports
Kuwait
Over 2 years using the app
November 20, 2023

Super fast response that solved all my problems. 10/10 customer service along with a great product for a small business. :)

Mamaleh
6 days using the app
Ordersify replied November 22, 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review.

It was great assisting you and please feel free to contact us at any time for further assistance. We'll be glad to help you.

September 28, 2023

Simple, nice UI design and great customer support. Andy was very patient with my questions and kind enough to edit some code for me to make the notify button displayed in a way that match my store design. Very happy with this app.

imy Shop Japan