Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out of Stock Alerts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Douglas and Sturgess

Time spent using app 1 day

Back in Stock was easy to install and integrate with our Shopify store. We wanted to be able to notify customers who are interested in out-of-stock items when they are back in stock, and this app does just that! Andy was super helpful and responded quickly to my requests. This app is going to give us and our customers a little more peace of mind, and I could not be happier!

June 29, 2022

I'm so glad to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from Andy! Thank you for your kind words :)

If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Our team will be there for you.
Have a nice day,

Bastelschachtel

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is easy to use. We use this app for notifications when a product is back in stock. We are now testing the pre-order function, so far everything is fine. The support is very fast and helpful. Thank you!

June 28, 2022

Hi there,

I just wanted to thank you for sharing this review, we truly appreciate it! :)

I'm very glad that you like our app and also that you were satisfied with our live support.

Please contact us again anytime in the future if you have questions or perhaps need advice regarding your active campaign.

I wish you all the best for your business! <3

Kind regards,

Palas Jewellery

Location Australia

Good free app, back in stock button matches website well. Customer service is helpful and quick to respond.

June 28, 2022

Hey there!
Once again, thank you for making my day with your amazing review. I truly appreciate it!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in the future.
Kind Regards,

Georganics

Great app, I really appreciate all the support in customising it to our needs. Really helpful team! Thanks

June 20, 2022

Once again, thanks a lot for your review❤️

We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with our app and the support team.

If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again, we'll do our best to assist you!

porterfi

I had a question and the response time was amazing and quick. Very helpful staff as they took care of my needs immediately.

June 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion!

We're really happy that you're satisfied with our app and the support team.

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to reach out to us anytime and we'll do our best to assist you!

Shoppedeals

We are very excited to have this app added to our website. The customer service team was amazing is helping us set up this app. Looking forward to seeing the growth thanks to this App

June 19, 2022

Have a great day,
Thank you very much for your amazing review, as well as the Ordersify team is delighted that you are enjoying the app and that the customer service is good as well :)

As always, if you need help with anything else just let us know and we will be more than happy to help

I wish you a wonderful week ahead.

Kind Regards

NordFPV

Location Sweden

I have installed this app to send out of stock notifications. I spotted a small issue after installing it and provided feedback to the developers whom acted immediately on it and fix it in no time. So far very happy with the results and the speed and good communication with the team behind it.

June 16, 2022

I am glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Ordersify.

We are always happy to assist. Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

DENAJI

Time spent using app About 10 hours

**UPDATE** I figured out the issue I was having. It was on my end and not on the app side. Five stars for a five star app! Customer service was fast and helpful. I left the original review below for reference. ORIGINAL REVIEW:
So far so good. Customer service is fast and responsive and the app is doing what I want it to do. Only reason for 4 stars is because I am facing a hiccup with updating some of the text. If I can get that to properly update, then I'll change my review to 5 stars for sure!

June 16, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Ordersify with us.

With your precious feedback, it motivates us to keep on improving the app and develop better features for our customers 💚

We truly hope that we could be with you until the day your business prosper with Ordersify.

Once again, thank you for spending your time for such a wonderful feedback. We truly appreciate it. Please drop us a message via Livechat window anytime you need assistance. We're looking forward to supporting you again.

Jolici.com

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Ottima app e ottimo servizio! Customer gentile sempre attivo e pronto a risolvere qualsiasi problema.

June 11, 2022

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! 🤩

We really appreciate you using the app! If there's anything else we can do, please feel free to reach out at any time.
Best wishes, Linda

Boat & RV Accessories

One of, if not the easiest way to get Back in Stock notifications working alongside pre-ordering on out of stock products. Great customer service too, highly recommend!

June 10, 2022

Wonderful! 🤩 Thanks so much for the 5-star review and for recommending us!

If there's anything we can help you with or you have any questions along the way, please let us know!
All the best, Linda