Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out of Stock Alerts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Artrockstore

Location Australia

The Back in Stock App is perfect for my Shop and is already boosting sales and customer satisfaction. Very happy with the App and the technical support from Ordersify

September 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Roozee Australia

Location Australia

App is great. Price is reasonable. Support is the best, very quick respond and prompt. Thank you!!!!!

September 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. Thanks for choosing Ordersify. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns. We are always willing to help you.

SportsStuffCheap

Perfect. Signed in Solved Issue.
put an amazing button under the sold button. Notifies back in stock

September 23, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I am glad that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com

Coolcasc Helmet Covers UK

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Simple to install, support very helpful, just be handy if you got notified that someone had left a notification as I'll have to check each store we run individually all the time. Over all very happy.

September 23, 2021

Thank you a lot for your rocking review. I'm really grateful for it and it is our much-needed dose of motivation so that we can build on our support quality and strive to be more helpful to our customers.

Cheshire Style Boutique

I've only just started using this app but wanted to change the look of the 'notify when available' box on the shop so it fit in better with my theme and was more noticeable to customers and user-friendly. The team were so helpful and responded to my query straight away. It looks great and Im really impressed. Very professional - thanks so much!

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! Glad you are enjoying our features and are able to utilize them effectively.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via email if we can be of any further assistance.

Lindy Stitches

I absolutely love this app. It works wonderfully and has enabled me to keep track of my customer's desires when something sells out. I had to request support and was helped WITHIN TWO MINUTES on a SATURDAY MORNING. That kind of customer service is unheard of. Thank you so much!

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us feedback. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with Ordersify and our service.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any recommendations or questions.

SneakersCorp

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Les développeurs sont d'une rapidité incroyable pour répondre a nos question ou nous aider. L'application est très pratique

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. That really motivates us to create more useful apps and provide better customer service for you and other users.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

UNCU London™

Really great app! Super quick support and so far so good. We needed an app to do both Out of Stock and Low Stock and this offers just that. Thank you again!

September 20, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Poethan

Time spent using app 1 day

Perfect. Customer service is also excellent, I wanted a notify button on the screen as well and they did it with no issues.

September 20, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

cocot ココット おいも屋さん 《オンラインストア》

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

サポートが早く親切だったので助かりました!
機能も有料のものに劣らず、ととても使いやすいです。
日本語に翻訳の機能もあり助かりました。
月間100メールまでは無料。素晴らしい開発者さまなので、貢献したいと思います。

September 15, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.